Christmas not Xmas!

by hibiscusfire 405 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Satan has infiltrated and defiled our Christian celebration of Christmas

Wrong AGAIN!

"christians" violated and stole Devil the Satans holiday....EVERYONE knows that.

u/d

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

u/d: Because we're Sun worshipping pagans?

And you know that is another thing all by itself u/d.

HF

• upside/down
    upside/down

I'm not a Sun worshipper...officially.

It was a rhetorical reply in response to your obviously LOADED question.

Although that IS where "christ-mass" (Saturnalia) came from.

u/d(of the needs some qualified pagans to back me up class)

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Hibiscus, you have a right to your opinion on the matter, but maybe you should lighten up a little.

• Legolas
    Legolas

legolas: It was all Santa,love ,family, just the whole spirit of it all.

Christmas is not about Santa Claus...no no no. I'm sorry but that is just wrong.

This is a sensitive issue. The interjection of "Santa" into our Christmas gatherings...... Satan has infiltrated and defiled our Christian celebration of Christmas by adding the dimension of emphasizing Santa Claus at the celebration of the Savior's birth.

Satan perverts that date because he hates to see people worshipping the Lord. Instead he diverts adults and children alike to revolve their attention around what Santa will bring that day instead of what the real meaning of the day really is.

Hibe

Hib.....I was the youngest of three, the other 2 put up such a fuss about going to church that by the time I came around we only went at Christmas. So that's why to me Jesus really had nothing to do with it.

I know this is a sensitive issue for some, but alot here are damaged by religion,myself included. Right now I don't even know if I believe in him. So I am going to do what I did before I was a witness.....just have fun at Christmas with my family!

HI Chris

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Purza:

I am still don't know if I believe in Jesus or not. However, we celebrate christmas because I feel it is a traditional thing to do. It is fun and something to look forward to. It is a known fact Jesus wasn't born on December 25th -- so IMHO its not really about Jesus. To me, it is about family togetherness and a time to be joyful. That's all.

That is ridiculous man! Don't you know that a family that prays together stays together??

Jesus is the reason you have family togetherness and Christmas is fun and something to look forward to because HE LIVES today!!! At Christmas you are celebrating the birth of Jesus and all that HE is.

Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Legolas:

I came around we only went at Christmas.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Legolas:

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Legolas:

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Legolas:

Sorry I don't know what happened there I meant to say...

So why do you even bother to go to church at Christmas...when you do go what is the message at church???

just have fun at Christmas with my family!

That's so unfair to Jesus.

HF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit