Trouble for Richie?

by RichieRich 100 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    1) Some JW has seen you do something "questionable"

thats totally possible. Everything I do is questionable.

2) You've been missing meetings because of your job

I sure have

Now, on to Honesty:

If I were a gambling person I would place all my bets on this site.

me too.

The local SS have probably been informed that you are 'speaking out against Joe Hoba' on the internet.

Its been 4 months. Maybe they've been tight on holy spirit.

Use the New Testament and especially scriptures that show only Christ is the judge and mediator.

An atheist reasoning from the bible. Hell, I'll do it.

wouldn't even bother going to the meeting. Call them on the phone to discuss it.
    No. I want to look them in the eyes. And see the look on their faces.
  • upside/down
    upside/down

to be a fly on that wall...

u/d

• Honesty
    Honesty
    No. I want to look them in the eyes. And see the look on their faces.

Ain't you just da main man!!!!

P.S. Show 'em you got No Fear.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Just a thought Richie, you might want to temporarily change your avatar to remove your pic...in case they're looking for evidence.

That and eat lots of gassy foods. Yeah. I'd love to be a fly on the wall (with a gas mask).

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    My mother has basically told me that should I get DFed or leave the truth, that will be the end of my relationship with her.

Harsh words. Maybe your Mum is thinking of her OWN status in all of this. You leave and SHE will be bearing the consequences at the Hall. We are all selfish at times. I know what she said isn't right, but maybe you can re-inforce your feelings for her.

• joelbear
    joelbear

i have a different opinion than most. i would avoid disfellowshipping by any means. it is a pain in the butt

to deal with for years afterward.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

If you need a scapegoat, have them call me:

Beth Sarim

4440 Breaburn Road, San Diego

(607) 555-4587

• luna2
    luna2

As a dub mother I said some things to my sons that I heartily regret now. When you believe this junk, you worry that your child won't make it into the fab new system (and right now she's existing with the "knowledge" that her husband won't be there either if all things stay the same), and she'll might end up in paradise all alone which would pretty much suck. You say horrible things hoping to guilt your child back into compliance with the borg. Some of it does have to do with how you are perceived by the congo (good dub parent vs crappy dub parent). It all stinks. I spent so many years worrying that my boys wouldn't "make it" before deciding that if they weren't going to be there, I didn't care if I was either.

Anyhow, hope this "check up" is just that and not some crummy JC. Good luck!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((RR)))))

Hope for the best - prepare for the worst. I think you told me that one time for something else. I was DFed at 18, kicked out at 19 and I'm fine. It was hard as hell sometimes, but things really did work out for the best. I don't regret a thing. The biggest difference between you and me is that you've got an instant support network (us) and I had only worldly coworkers. (Which wasn't a bad thing either, but they didn't truly get it.) You may not be a praying type, but I'm praying for you.

Andi

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

My family is busted to pieces by the WT.

Best regards from Danny in Maine all i can do is expose them on the info superhighway i made 5 new apostate blogs just today. I have made 30,000 post in just 3 years

If you or anyone has dub dirt they want put up email [email protected] we beat the bastards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit