Trouble for Richie?

by RichieRich 100 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

GOOD LUCK RITCHIE!

Me, my big pants, my peephole bra, my passionkiller nightie, my suspenders and my cleavage are all rooting for you!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Good Luck!!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Good luck, man! Wear your mom's underwear in case they have nothing on you. Give them a reason to DF you!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am sorry you are going through this BS!

Hang in there honey. We all love you and wish you the best of luck.

Brookie

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Best of luck Richie. Having never been a dub, I really have no idea what you are getting ready to do. I hope it is all a big funny to you. I figure it is.

Here is one from Terry from awhile back.

Tell them you have just one question. If an elder correctly predicts that a woman will get breast augmentation does that make him a "falsey prophet"?

Take a quick picture with your cell phone so we can see the look on their faces right after you said it, then run out of there, and put the picture up for us all to enjoy!!! Try to snap the picture right after you deliver the punch line!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((( RR ))))

You have one giant cheering section following you into your meeting.

Rah Rah Richie!

Auntie B

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Be sure to slip them one of your Watchtower cheques as a bribe.

• Purza
    Purza

Best of luck to you Richie. Will be thinking about you as you must endure the torture of meeting with "them"

Purza

• Generic Man
    Generic Man

Hey Richie,

It's been awhile since I've posted here. Anyway, congratulations on going to college. What are you majoring in? Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll do well at it. As for your "check up" with the elders, you don't seem to be bothered by it, and whatever happens, we'll be here rooting for you.

-Gman

• jgnat
    jgnat

GenericMan, you have no idea how well this all turned out. I highly recommend you check out the following thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/97194/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit