Trouble for Richie?

by RichieRich 100 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

You poor baby!

Don't worry about it.

During the meeting just keep thinking of pretty girls jumping on trampolines.

Brookie

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I hope you get the satisfaction you desire. Hang tuff kid.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I hope all works out as you want it Richie.All the best.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I wonder, if somebody ratted you out about your posting here, then the "accuser" is guilty of surfing 'apostate' websites. Also, wont they need to produce 2 witnesses?? I think you would have the right to demand the names of the accusers and then you could nail them for logging into freeminds?

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, Richie. Sending you good vibes! ((((big tight hug))))

xo

tal

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If you are up to the trouble, record the meeting. It is an awful lot of fun holding them to their word and calling them on their threats. I have found the elders tend to "forget" what they say at such meetings.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

just think beforehand which way you want to go, (attitude is everything!)

be good to stand up to them show them you dont care but i know from experience its hard when it upsets your family, so my advice is lie cover up whatever, leave when you want to , play them at here own game,

ps. did you only just get baptized recently? why?

x

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Could he truthfully say that they just wanted to check up on things and then spring something on me? Wouldn't that be dishonest? Yes it would be dishonest, but don't be surprised if they do spring something on you. I can't speak for your cong, but the elders in my former cong used that tactic on me often enough. Anyway, whatever happens, stand your ground, and good luck mate.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

The way I see it is:

The ball is in my court.

I still don't whether this is a "check up" or something more.

If its a check up, I can do that easy, and of course all you guys will get the nitty gritty.

If it is a set up for a JC, of course I'll retreat to my "lair" here at JWD.

Either way, I will win this thing.

I wish I wish I wish I had equipment to record this!!!! But alas, I don't!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

OH RR, I gotta little dictaphone, but im in the wrong country...

How long does your mobile phone record for?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit