Climate: Natural disasters

by hibiscusfire 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    That is not murder. They people committed suicide.

So if you have a kid and tell them to obey you, and they don't, and you kill them, they've commited suicide?

If the people did not mock and had believed they would have taken their babies into the ark too. And as for the animals, when in time of natural disasters...what happens to the animals?

If God had wanted to keep the innocent babies safe he could have. But he decided they should die for what their parents did. Would you kill the baby of a murderer?

God could have protected the animals too, but chose not to. Would you drown a puppy, even if it had no soul?

He did not do anything to be crucified.

Perhaps not, but Judas and the soldiers should be commended for making sure he died for our sins... right? Didn't their actions save us all?

If I quote from the bible does that mean I can't think of my own answers too? I am giving you some evidence which ofcourse you would not accept.

You needed the apologetics to get you out of a tough spot. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the 'intelligent sounding' stuff you post isn't your own thinking. Using the Bible to back the Bible up is circular logic. No evidence there.

It takes the Holy Spirit to reveal the meaning. Do you accept it?

No. I will not listen to a voice in my head when there is scientific evidence to prove the Bible wrong. If you want to trust a feeling because you're afraid of death, that's up to you.

The Lord of the Rings is fiction. Everyone knows that. The Bible is real and historical.

Prove it. Don't try and prove it by saying there are some historical towns and leaders mentioned, that doesn't make the whole thing true.

Whether you choose to believe me or not....you will discover the truth one day....most definitely. I hope it wouldn't be too late for you. You are determining your future...do you know what happens when you die?

No I don't. Religions have made all kinds of threats about that. Perhaps I will end up in helheim (from Norse religion) or Duat (from Egyptian religion), perhaps you will too. Maybe you've chosen the wrong god to worship. I know I won't end up in any Biblical hell though, because that god certainly doesn't exist. It's a shame fear has held you captive to this myth.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire
    seronin: "blah, blah, blah, blah"...................................

Everything you are saying is not in context. You are talking about something totally different. For a 25 year old please ...try your best....

read this....this is how you have become...

THELASTPAGE

Miscommunication

Memo from CEO to Manager:

Today at 11 o'clock there will be a total eclipse of the sun. This is when the sun disappears behind the moon for two minutes. As this is something that cannot be seen every day, time will be allowed for employees to view the eclipse in the parking lot. Staff should meet in the lot at ten to eleven, when I will deliver a short speech introducing the eclipse, and giving some background information. Safety goggles will be made available at a small cost.

Memo from Manager to Department Head:

Today at ten to eleven, all staff should meet in the car park. this will be followed by a total eclipse of the sun, which will appear for two minutes. For a moderate cost, this will be made safe with goggles. The CEO will deliver a short speech beforehand to give us all some information. This is not something that can be seen every day.

Memo from Department Head to Floor Manager:

The CEO will today deliver a short speech to make the sun disappear for two minutes in the form of an eclipse. This is something that cannot be seen every day, so staff will meet in the carpark at ten or eleven. This will be safe, if you pay a moderate cost.

Memo from Floor Manager to Supervisor:

Ten or eleven staff are to go to the car park, where the CEO will eclipse the sun for two minutes. This doesn't happen every day. It will be safe, and as usual it will cost you.

Memo from Supervisor to staff:

Some staff will go to the car park today to see the CEO disappear. It is a pity this doesn't happen everyday.

Hand me down information is what exists today. The Bible is indeed the safest way to go. We truely are in desparate need of the Holy Spirit.

hibiscusfire

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

The Bible is indeed hand me down information

Fixed.

I think I know the real reason for not answering any of this...

You can't answer in your own words, and now that I've exposed your love of quoting sites it's not something you can rely on as much.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire
    sero: The Bible is indeed hand me down information

Fixed. I think I know the real reason for not answering any of this...

These are your own words sero not mine. You are assaulting me with the intention to find some sort of integrity to your opinions? What I give you are facts as well as my own thinking. I do not have to justify myself to you! Where I am lead by God I will go, you have no say whatsoever in this aspect. I most certainly do not tell you what to read or where to look or even bother to make it my business to search your reasonings...if they are at all. You are deliberately trying to stray from the point.

In your own opinionated world you seem to believe that you have scored some points over me, but it is not me that you are trying to ridicule or make a mockery of.... you will have to answer to God not to me.

Keep looking for my posts and find the sites. I hope you find joy in that. Too bad you are missing what I am posting. I am breaking it down as simply as I can for you to understand. Comprendes?

hibiscusfire

• eclipse
    eclipse

Are you ignoring my posts?

Or just too busy replying to seritonin_wraith's posts?

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire
    eclipse: No, god was very specific with the dimensions. Therefore, God knew in advance that only a few people would be on it. Why not the rest of Noah's faily at least? His mother, father, his wife's father and mother? Aunts, uncles? just his kids and kids-in-law...You can't answer that, so don't bother trying. God did not make it big enough to hold everyone, because if he thought many would be saved, he would of destroyed the bad people using plague or pestilence instead. No, he used a large flood to wipe out the majority of the population. He knew that he was going to wipe them all out and that Noah's limited preaching would be ineffectual. Therefore he knowingly wiped them out, and did NOT open their hearts and tell them to GO into the ark, which he could of, if he wanted to. He let them die because they did not believe their fellow man.

Eclipse you know what? I am glad God did what He did. He knows best. I am glad they died.

Adam & Eve lived long lives because God took compassion on them. In turn these 2 people had children, and in turn they had children and so forth. In addition to God making the earth's climate and food in a way that the people could live longer, God is the One who provided them with longer life. The food we have today has so much chemicals and so forth in them. Anyway, as the years went by the people became so wicked that God was sorry that He had made man. We don't deserve to live, but because God is so merciful He allows us to live. How do you feel about criminals?

God had a right to get rid of the sin and wickedness in the world....and still does. I don't blame Him....can you? Don't you want justice too for the evil done here on earth? So thus, He sent the Flood. Noah was favoured by God because even among the horrible and wicked people, Noah still tried to do the right things. Noah taught his family to do the right things and most importantly to serve God. God used to talk to Noah back then and one day He told him what He was going to do and what must be done.

So the ark was built. He did promise Noah that his wife and sons, and their wifes may go into the ark and they will live there until the flood was over. God wanted a pair of each kind of living thing to be saved as well. Yes eclipse God did tell Noah exactly how to build the ark...I said it was BIG. It was like a 3 storey house.

So like today people laugh at God's people because they think we are crazy and are freaks ....so even back then it was the same. Mocking and finding fault...no one would believe. Noah warned them to repent but they refused to do such. It was a big joke and to everyone else it was like a ganging up against Noah and his family....just like what I am going through here.

The reason why God did not mention Noah's other relatives that you had mentioned above is because they too would have been very wicked. They did not try to please God because they did not love Him. They did not teach their children to love the good and to do the right things. It was a very sad world....like today....Ever saw the bad seed?

When everything was ready...animals entered and food gathered and so forth and so forth God told Noah and to take his family into the ark. Then God shut the door. Yipppeeeee!!!!! The rain began to fall after a few days....people were still outside then laughing their heads off. When the rain didn't stop and the water started to rise, the wicked people had to climb....only then they figured that Noah was telling them the truth.

TOO LATE!!! It rained for 40 days and 40 nights. Eventually when the rain stopped....rainbow appeared. That was God's promise not to ever destroy the entire earth with a flood like that again. Imagine rain falling for 40 days and 40 nights. Hmmmmm. Up to this day God has kept His promise. We have floods yes but nothing like that and the rainbow is what we have as proof. Noah was very grateful. He gave thanks to God for His mercy and God told him to be fruitful and multiply....people were going to live on the earth again.

Unfortunately, the wickedness started all over again...that is why God came in the flesh on earth to save us through His Son Jesus. It is only spiritually we can understand this. Everyone can understand. Jesus is coming again because these are wicked times again.

hibiscusfire

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

This is definetely a scooby doo mistery

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    I am glad they died

another loving message, brought to you by hibi.

• Ri
    Ri

The people of the flood in Noah's day were not good people...they were degenerates....like pedophiles and such. God was disgusted with them.

Like God said, they were bad all the time and he had regrets for creating mankind. Even today we see more and more degenrates coming out of the closet. Almost like they don't care if you know.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    The people of the flood in Noah's day were not good people...they were degenerates....like pedophiles and such.

Yeah, damn those three year old pedophiles!

Even today we see more and more degenrates coming out of the closet. Almost like they don't care if you know.

If you mean homosexuals, give one reason why it's bad other than 'the Bible said so.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit