Climate: Natural disasters

by hibiscusfire 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire
    sweetstuff: Saw a hurricane outside my window, not pleasant, no power for over a week with two kids, yippey! But we were safe, that's all that matters. As for blizzards, I live in Canada, so yeah, been there, done that

It is not a sight for sore eyes most definitely. I found this:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu6LI891G3_AAYF9XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE4OXJ2anRxBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNwRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA0Y3NTRfNzcEbANXUzE-/SIG=1241l2jk1/EXP=1189037384/**http%3a//www.ultimatechase.com/Hurricane_Video.htm

hibiscusfire

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Hibie,

Why won't you answer my questions? It's like you don't want to save my eternal soul.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Life on the canadian prairies is a natural disaster,.....

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    BTW, noah's flood account is a fable, shared by thousands of cultures....... all with diffrent characters, and details.

Please explain to me why all these different fables, and only the bibles account is the correct one?

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

sero: If this is so, does this mean that the canopy of water above the Earth was actually outside the known universe?

The canopy of water vapor enveloped the outer atmosphere around the earth.

The upper water is called ‘raqiya , and is described as a solid, metallic like canopy surrounding the earth. A special super cold band surrounds the earth.The earth was like in an air-conditioned state.

The Lord God had not sent rain on the earth ...but streams (a mist) came up from the earth or dew at night and watered the whole surface of the ground...Gen. 2:6.

The water vapor canopy not only shielded the Earth from solar radiation; it similarly shielded the outer ozone layer from the Earth's long-wave radiation. It was a buffer zone in the atmosphere.

You may be thinking if this canopy is possible?

It has to be.

Venus has a canopy. Jupiter has belts. Saturn has rings. Mars has ice caps. Jupiter apparently possesses great oceans of ammonia and an atmosphere of methane and hydrogen, while our own planet possesses immense reflective oceans of water, repeatedly covered and uncovered by cyclonic systems which swirl across its atmosphere. Examine the condition of Venus.

hibiscusfire

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I lived through a major earthquake in California, several major hurricanes in Florida, and came really close to a tornado (also in Florida) . After those close calls, snow in New England doesn't sound so bad...

Coffee

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I don't know how DEFD is. Ohhhhhhh, I remember you skwenk!

Pardon my ignorance - what the hell is a skwenk?

You and DEFD claimed to be married. Was that a lie? Oh my!

Jeff

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Hibie,

Perhaps you didn't read all of the post. The Bible says God made the sun, moon and stars BETWEEN the canopy and Earth. This must mean the canopy you speak of is outside our universe... right? The stars are billions of lightyears away, they aren't within our atmosphere!

That's about as much as I can dumb it down without saying gaga goo goo.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Seems I missed most of the posts...I thought this thread was about natural disasters...

Hibiscusfire.... Your explanation sounds very much like the old "Paradise" book I had to study as a kid. Started getting flashbacks! Wish I had my old copy at hand...but it's packed away in storage.

Coffee

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire
    coffee_black:I lived through a major earthquake in California, several major hurricanes in Florida, and came really close to a tornado (also in Florida) . After those close calls, snow in New England doesn't sound so bad...

I remember the earthquake in Califonia. I know Florida was hit by hurricanes. These experiences that you have gone through must have had a great impact on your life. I have seen the devastations when the Tsunami had hit. When the news came on the television it seemed so unreal.

hibiscusfire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit