Climate: Natural disasters

by hibiscusfire 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eclipse
    eclipse
    I said it was BIG. It was like a 3 storey house.

That's small! Relative sizing! In order to save more people and animals, Noah would of had to build a tanker.

Now compare a tanker with a long house. It is like 20x the size of the ark. The ark was tiny.

A three story long house is not big enough to hold many people.

That means that god KNEW in ADVANCE, way way before noah even started to preach about the coming flood that only a few would be saved.

God had no intention of saving many. If he had that intention, he would slaughtered them with a different type of murder.

But, nope, he decides, I'm gonna wipe out half the world, and start all over again.

He knew in advance that only Naoh's family would go in, thereby he made the ark a LIMITED size. .

Plus, Noah could not of built a larg ark as that would of taken forever...and that defeats the whole plan of fast acting mass murder.

How do you know that Noah's family was wicked? It does not say so in the Bible.

Maybe they were already dead. we just dont know.

How do I feel about criminals?

I feel that many can be rehabilitated. Many cannot and should be kept away from society to keep us safe.

I feel that only convicted serial killers should be put to death, as death is their calling. and child rapists too.

Mostly everyone who was killed were just eating and drinking and marrying...sure a few were probably murderers and evil,

but not all of those people that died were truly evil, no way.

The people of the flood in Noah's day were not good people...they were degenerates....like pedophiles and such. God was disgusted with them.

Like God said, they were bad all the time and he had regrets for creating mankind. Even today we see more and more degenrates coming out of the closet. Almost like they don't care if you know.

How nice. Comments like this remind me why I'm so glad I'm no longer an ignorant christian zealot.

(not that all christians are, but, sadly, a few are as ignorant and intolerant as the above poster, Ri).

• Ri
    Ri

sero, Is your head on backwards?

• Ri
    Ri

Gen 6:5

ΒΆAnd GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.
    Gen 6:6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
    Gen 6:7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
    Gen 6:8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
  • serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Ri, a little help for you. Using the Bible to back the Bible up is circular logic. Did Harry Potter really travel to London because a book said he did? Did Mohammed really fly to heaven on a horse because a book said he did? Did a wolf dress up as a grandmother and try to eat little red riding hood because a book said he did?

If you think something written in a book is evidence, I want you to believe in all those other things too.

You didn't really answer my questions at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit