Mr and Mrs Kwintestal are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses

by kwintestal 100 Replies latest members private

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    surely the holy spirit and the angels are directing this work!!

Hehe, nah, it was the same demonz that sent me to the KH tonight!

Kwin

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    KLS Yes, I can feel the love! You know, talking about "getting em", I was thinking of contacting the news station that did my interview, and perhaps they could do something to help me out here ... some sort of publicity, anyway.

Sick-em Kwin! Get the media involved again. Good followup for the TV show.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Kwin, on the atty front, you might find our who in your province has been involved in the Catholic Abuse suits, if any.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    on the atty front, you might find our who in your province has been involved in the Catholic Abuse suits, if any

That's a very good idea BC, there was a few really big cases about that around here ... mostly from New Brunswick I believe, but there are definately victims here in Nova Scotia that are around, that means that lawyers area around too.

Where's a good ambulance chaser when you need one!!!

Kwin

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Kwin,

That tax website is good. My old hall gave $7,947 to the WTBTS (assumably, as they're the only qualified charity that they would give money to) in 2003 and my parents current one gave $29,134!!!!!! That's quite a lot of money.

This website may help you: http://www.legalinfo.org/dial.html

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

OMG!!! Classist, I am listening to the "Libel Slander" portion of that website RIGHT NOW!!!!

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

OMG!!! Classicist, I am listening to the "Libel Slander" portion of that website RIGHT NOW!!!!

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I just woke up, and my head is still racing because of this. I didn't sleep well. I'm still just really, really pissed that they are so back-stabbing and cowardly. I'm busy all morning, but will be talking to a couple people during the course of it to find out what the laws are. I'm actually scheduled to volunteer with the kids vacation camp at a local church, I'm the bouncer, so I'll talk to the Pastor there to find out what would happen if he kicked out someone without following procedures, and if he had a suggestion about a lawyer. My lawyer friend doesn't have time to take a case like this on.

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly

Here's a good morning thought for you.

If your parents are aware that you and the missus were treated this way, will they go along with the shunning? or will they be upset by the way you have been treated? Sometimes the De'fd backfires on the elders and the congo is upset with the way things have gone down.

Dams

• talesin
    talesin

uh, oh! I have stepped in it!

Not only can H2H cook, the Kwinmeister knows his way around the kitchen big time!

I will PM you now, with the name of lawyer,,, she is the same one who did the B'water abuse cases ... then I have to go to work (wanting more zzzzzzs)

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit