Mr and Mrs Kwintestal are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses

by kwintestal 100 Replies latest members private

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Here's a thought that might make you smile. You are now urban JW legend as "Crazed Apostate" who disturbed a peaceful gathering with wild eyes and a foul mouth. A small blue creature about 3 apples high was spotted peeking around your pant leg. Mrs.Kwin will be remembered as a "sweet girl" who "was led astray" by said "crazed apostate"

It worked! I just wasted my Rum and Coke spitting it at my monitor!

Kwin

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    and because Mrs Kwin said the same to two elders.

Okay but watch out. Mrs. Kwin did a bad thing there

From the OD Book page 148-9

If the one who committed the offense accepts responsibility, seeks forgiveness, and straightens the matter out, there is no need to carry the matter further. This shows that although serious, the offenses here discussed are limited to those that can be settled between the individuals involved. This does not include such offenses as fornication, adultery, homosexuality, blasphemy, apostasy, idolatry, and similar gross sins. (1 Cor. 6:9,10; Gal. 5:19-21) These sins require more than forgiveness from an offended individual. Since the spiritual and moral cleanness of the congregation may be threatened, such matters should be reported to the elders and handled by them.—1 Cor. 5:6; Jas. 5:14,15.

If you are not able to gain your brother by 'laying bare his fault between you and him alone,' then you may do as Jesus said—take along one or two others and speak with your brother again. Those you take with you should also have the objective of gaining your brother. Preferably, they would be witnesses of the alleged wrongdoing, but if there are no eyewitnesses, you may choose to take along brothers to be witnesses to the discussion. They may have experience in the matter at issue and may be able to establish whether what occurred was truly a wrong. Elders chosen as witnesses do not represent the congregation, since the body of elders has not specifically assigned them in the matter.

Notice that bit in red, a legal disclaimer if I ever heard one. This means the elders who "witnessed" Mrs Qwin statement are not necessarily representing the WTS (from a liability standpoint) even though they are elders!

If you need the new OD book PM me. You might find it handy.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Damn! I forget to say that several bystanders were taken aback by the distinct aroma of alcohol wafting from your body, I certain you had bloodshot eyes as well.

I'm not trying to make light of the situation and you both would be hugged so hard right now if I was there.

Dams

• kls
    kls

Ahh yes , the love of their fellow jw. Get them Kwin , get'em where it hurts .$

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Zeke ... You have a PM

Dams, you're too kind. I wish we could see more of you! We need lots of Damselfly hugs!

KLS Yes, I can feel the love! You know, talking about "getting em", I was thinking of contacting the news station that did my interview, and perhaps they could do something to help me out here ... some sort of publicity, anyway.

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly

Would the Herald or Daily news be interested you think?

Dams

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

I want to say 'shocking' -
    But I guess it really isn't....

So sorry for the troubles you are going thru trying to have a peaceful family life with all this utter rot happening from such a loving religion.

Appalling.

-Aude.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    I was thinking of contacting the news station that did my interview, and perhaps they could do something to help me out here ... some sort of publicity, anyway.

Awesome idea. I can see it now...

TV Anchor: You may have remembered a interview regarding sexual abuse within the Jehovah's Witness religion. We have just received word that Mr Kwin has been excommunicated from that church for his interview on this program. Mr. Kwin states that his parents will no longer visit his children as a result.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Kwin,

They've done you a favor - at least it's final now!

You know that it's a corrupt organisation so why expect justice?

Now crack open a bottle of good shiraz and celebrate your journey to freedom!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I agree with Ozzie. They've done you a favor, even though it doesn't feel that way now.

Cut off the dead limb so that the tree can grow. Enjoy your freedom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit