Mr and Mrs Kwintestal are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses

by kwintestal 100 Replies latest members private

• talesin
    talesin

(the sheep is there for Gumby, just in case he is around )

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    There's also Rocky Jones ... hmmm, I wonder if he would like to take on religious intolerance?

Rocky Jones is a thug, who only takes cases that are media friendly ... maybe I'll call him! The other one though, I forget her name, we'll talk!

Tal, next time you're around ... Jess and I made salsa today and it's HOT!!!! I'm sweating out R&C as I type here!!! You gotta try some!

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly

Thanks for the customs and revenue link. I had no idea you could do that. I just looked up my old hall, the same ones are there.

Registered charity, my ass!

Dams

• talesin
    talesin

Exactly! I was thinking more of attention whore, but thug fits nicely as well.

Mmmm, hot salsa, we will have to do *lunch* (and trust me, peeps, 2 can cook) ... I can dip with veggies, or make 'sandwiches' w/ the cheese or ham slices, you know ... lol!

tal

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Thanks for the customs and revenue link. I had no idea you could do that. I just looked up my old hall, the same ones are there.

Registered charity, my ass!

There's a lot in this head of mine. It's just a matter of getting it out at the right time. (OK ... the rum is kicking in now!)

I thought of something a few months ago ... I thought it would be neat to set up an online "church" as a registered charity, and have W-5 do a program on it, just to show how much of a farce this charity thing could be. Know any lawyers or accountants that could help me set it up?

Scully, I just thought of something else ... If I contacted that JW lawyer, made an appointment and told her EVERYTHING, it would be privledged, and she couldn't represent someone else listed above if she wanted to because of conflict of interest. Maybe I should set up an appontment for tomorrow.

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    2 can cook

Hello ??? What am I??? You think I spend all day, everyday as a domestic diva and can't put together a recipie? I'm offended!

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Yes, well, some of the people I know, knew Rocky Jones back when he was still walking around town with a gun strapped to himself. Thug, attention whore ... yeah, kinda both.

Kwin

• Scully
    Scully
    If I contacted that JW lawyer, made an appointment and told her EVERYTHING, it would be privledged, and she couldn't represent someone else listed above if she wanted to because of conflict of interest. Maybe I should set up an appontment for tomorrow.

exxxxxactly!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    exxxxxactly!

So what was her name and phone number? A PM would be great ya Scully!!!

Kwin

• Scully
    Scully

and to think i was going to take my little black book out of my purse before coming to work tonight.... surely the holy spirit and the angels are directing this work!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit