Mr and Mrs Kwintestal are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses

by kwintestal 100 Replies latest members private

• damselfly
    damselfly

If you can get a newspaper or tv show interested in giving you coverage, perhaps you could appeal for legal counsel to contact you?

Dams

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Dams, I really don't care about the rest of the congregation. I will make sure that I let my parents know what is going on, and give them a few scriptures to ponder.

Tal, Thanks. You may eat some of my Salsa. My hands are still burning from cutting up those 20 jalapeneos! Can't get the oils off!

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    If you can get a newspaper or tv show interested in giving you coverage, perhaps you could appeal for legal counsel to contact you?

I don't want to sound desperate. I have to find time today to call the media too! One more thing on my list of to do's.

Kwin

• talesin
    talesin

jalapeneos! I thought you said Mrs. Kwin made the salsa ....

• talesin
    talesin

I have Stacey Jones' email, she is expecting more ... you can call Global and leave her a voice mail if she isn't in the news room. Just tell them it is an update on your story that she covered.

t

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Can you give me that email please? That would be great if you could! I'll call Global later today.

Jess and I both made the salsa, she cut the tomatoes, I cut everything else, we cooked and canned it together.

Kwin

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

It makes me angry when i read about things like this. While I agree they have probably done you a favour, they have gone about it wrongly.

How is it that people like this (and those above them) are able to get away with things like this?

I hope you take them to court and embarrass them in front of the local community! Good luck!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Kwin

Good luck to ya mate.Sock it to em!

that charity list of the 3 KH trustees ...... what did the section "arms length "mean.

I found it amusing.Was i supposed to?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Paul J, thanks, I'll try my best!

Fleaman, I got this off the CCRA website:

At arm's length is a tax concept describing a relationship in which the parties are acting independently of each other. The opposite, not at arm's length, covers people acting in concert without separate interest, including individuals who are related to each other by blood, marriage, adoption, common-law relationships, or close business ties.

Hope that helps.

Kwin

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Cheers Kwin

Yeah very interesting.

I thought it was to do with their personalities!

Most of the Elders at my old hall were Dickheads ...to most assuredly be kept at Arms length.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit