Mr and Mrs Kwintestal are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses

by kwintestal 100 Replies latest members private

• Scully
    Scully

Kwin

Isn't there a practicing lawyer in that congregation? Maybe you and Mrs Kwin could hire her before her buddy [edit name] does.

If you need her phone #, I looked it up in the directory when I was there on holidays.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Pope, I'll give them all the time they need. But until then, they're missing out on their grandkids lives. You know they still haven't heard how our daughter did on her last report card? That's just sad. I'm not sure how they live with that.

ConfusedJW, You're right. It's all about control and image. Don't forget image.

Sweet Dams, That place was so cool! It was the first time I'd been there! There was a couple guys there that jumped that cliff, I thought they were crazy, but they did it! I hear they closed it off because too many people were getting hurt. That doesn't surprise me, but it also didn't stop us from getting on the other side of the fence and going there. Maybe that's why I got DF'd, for breaking trespassing laws!

Kwin The rum and coke is starting to hit me now!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Scully, Wasn't her name on that congregation mailing list I had? I wonder if she would refuse me service based on religious grounds? That'd be another lawsuit!

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Sweet Dams, That place was so cool! It was the first time I'd been there! There was a couple guys there that jumped that cliff, I thought they were crazy, but they did it! I hear they closed it off because too many people were getting hurt. That doesn't surprise me, but it also didn't stop us from getting on the other side of the fence and going there. Maybe that's why I got DF'd, for breaking trespassing laws!

I didn't know that there was an actual entrance!? WTF? I had to walk for miles ( okay not really, but it seemed like it! ) over these huge pipe things, trying not to fall and across someones field to *finally* get there. My friends sister jumped off and hurt her chest. We went to DQ to get a cake for her. They didn't have one with boobs so we just got them to write, "hope your chest feels better soon."

Boobs would have been better.

Dams

• Scully
    Scully

yep, that's the one i had in mind... but look up her office number in the phone book, so she can't claim you got her home number from a confidential list reserved for church members.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

What a hoot that'd be!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Dams, You went the long way for nothing! We had to walk 15 mins, upon a manicured trail to get there. There was a river we had to swim accross, but it was only about 20 feet across, and we were going swimming anyway. I forget what road we got there from, but there was a bridge going across the black river (the river we swam) right by the parking lot to the trails.

Scully, Ah, you edited their names! Oh well, I knew I was breaking that posting rule, I just figured they invaded my privacy by giving confidential information out, I could do the same. Perhaps, if anyone is really interested, the could look up the information regarding the congregation leaders on the Canada Customs Website, but what would I know about that?

Français Contact us Help Search Canada Site
    What's new Media room Electronic mailing lists Electronic services Forms and publications
    Home Site map
    Charities

Directors / Trustees and Like Officials - NORTH CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA

3 Directors / Trustees and Like Officials.

Registered charities that notice problems with their online information should visit the amendments page for instructions on how to correct the information.

#NamePositionArm's length
    1BRUCE R GRAFTON PRESIDING OVERSEER Yes
    2CYRIL DAVIES SERVICE OVERSEER Yes
    3TERRANCE R DOOGUE SECRETARY Yes

Really though, how confidential is a church list, anyway?

Kwin

• talesin
    talesin

LOL! that was a good one, Kwin.

Rum and coke, hey? I knew I should have hopped on the bus!

I have to get to zzzzzzz-land, just watching Daily Show and had to say hi on yr thread! Don't let those cowards, who choose to lurk in the shadows and leap out and try to shove you down from behind, win! See you soon.

tal

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Tal, I also still have that bottle of "juice" that you started on when you were here last! It will still be here thought the next time you visit!

Kwin

• talesin
    talesin

What about that female lawyer who takes on 'cause' cases? Did we talk about her before? If she is interested in your case, you would have it made in the shade ... ... remind me of this next week, and we'll talk. There's also Rocky Jones ... hmmm, I wonder if he would like to take on religious intolerance?

t /

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit