Mr and Mrs Kwintestal are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses

by kwintestal 100 Replies latest members private

• Valis
    Valis
    his situation before Jehovah is far different from that of an inactive Christian

so you don't have to be a Witness to have a different standing with their Jehovah?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Perhaps you should write your story. If you decide to seek legal help I'd be willing to throw in a $200 donation or so to help you out. Looks like they really stepped on their own dicks here. Let us know if/how we can help.

Respectfully,
    EvilForce

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Please, don't get me wrong. Being disfellowshipped isn't the end of the world for me or Mrs Kwin. Our day to day lives have absolutely nothing to do with the org. It's only going to make family matters that much more difficult.

Cutting off the dead limb to let the tree grow? Just hard to do when that dead limb is your mom and dad.

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Cutting off the dead limb to let the tree grow? Just hard to do when that dead limb is your mom and dad.

It will be hard, I am hear to listen. Trying to plan a trip up soon.

Dams

• Honesty
    Honesty
    They've done you a favor - at least it's final now!

You know that it's a corrupt organisation so why expect justice?

I agree with the Oz.

I hate the Mom and Dad part for you. Maybe you can sue the elders for causing alienation of affection because of their eagerness to announce you a 'dead man walking'.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Perhaps you should write your story. If you decide to seek legal help I'd be willing to throw in a $200 donation or so to help you out. Looks like they really stepped on their own dicks here. Let us know if/how we can help.

Evil Force, thanks so much for the offer, however I couldn't possibly accept. I'm sure you could find a much better use for that money then this. Besides, lawyers work on contingency for stuff like this, don't they?

Really, I'm ok financially for somehting like this. Really, just letting me vent is help enough. In a couple days, this too will pass.

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    It will be hard, I am hear to listen. Trying to plan a trip up soon

You're welcome here anytime! You know, I could head your way too!

Honesty, It must have really freaked them out seeing a dead man walk in the hall minutes after they announced he was DF'd! I bet they'll all say the demonz brought me there!!!

Kwin

• Valis
    Valis
    I bet they'll all say the demonz brought me there!!!

lol yeah but Jehovah protected them cuz you left and didn't beat the crap out of any of them..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Purza
    Purza
    Besides, lawyers work on contingency for stuff like this, don't they?

I have worked with attorneys for the past 15 years. The ones I have dealt with only will take a case on contingency if they feel they have a good chance at winning.

Please stick to your guns though and really try to find an attorney who will help you out with this. Maybe you could set a precedent for others. I am burning up with anger just thinking of the elders who are playing god with people's lives.

Purza

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

But don't ever, ever forget that it's not you who're doing it - it's them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit