IM from a dub who is disgusted at my presence on this board

by stillajwexelder 232 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

defd, if you and the other dub apologists didn't exists we'd have to invent you. Thanks for bringing a smile to my sinful face.

• minimus
    minimus

I just love it when people speak for Jehovah.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Dont you know that the bible said people like you would QUIETLY slip in the Congregation and subvert the faith of some?

Again we see a Dub (presuming it's genuine) repeating Watchtower doggerel without thinking.

Isn't the text (whether from Timothy, Titus or Peter) being misapplied and could well be being taken out of context? Whatever, I don't see stilla's contributing to JWD being in the same light as first-century persons who were bringing in destructive sects, denying the resurrection and the like. First-century pastoral letters are full of references to the problems the apostles had with the gnostics. It's drawing a long bow to equate that with stilla on JWD IMO.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I just love it when people speak for Jehovah

That's what comes from being employed in Jehovah's own private company!

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

By the way: The sect you are a part of, is relatively new,it`s only been around for around 150 years. Yes, false prophets would rise in the last days, and "black sheep" would slip quietly into the congregation, subverting the faith. What makes you so sure that it`s not the organisation of Jehovahs witnesses that are these black sheeps, slipping into the world (congregation) of Christendom (1950 years of christendom and christian tradition), subverting the true faith? After all, nowhere in the Bible it is said or predicted that the christian congregation/followers of Jesus Christ would evolve into a religion of apostates (and actually, according to JW-doctrine, satanists!!!!), so that a "new" christian-based religion would evolve in "the last days",and "save" the original, true faith? Could you please show me where that is said, in the Bible (the real Bible, I mean, not the "NWT"). The Christianity of the Catholic and Prostestant church are direct descendants of the early christian sects, continuing the worship of Christ as deity, a part of The God, God that came to earth as a man (while still in heaven, and all around us at the same time - I know this is the hard part to understand for a JW, but even the early christians understood this, and it`s based on a doctrine/belief even JWs accept, that everything is possible for God, so I don`t understand why they won`t accept this part). So, again: What makes you so sure that you and your religion is not the apostate of the christian congregation of the world? (by the way: ever thought of why it is called just that: Christianity?)

• upside/down
    upside/down

Are you not afraid of God and Jesus?

Not anymore...

So why are they so afraid of me...?

u/d

• upside/down
    upside/down

Since when have we been slipping INTO the congo? And "quietly"....? we leave kicking and SCREAMING usually... you've got the wrong people....try looking at the people signing up to join the Publishing Company....maybe they are the REAL 'postates!

It's the EXACT OPPOSITE...we're leaving in droves....!!!

u/d (of the what's a drove class)

• undercover
    undercover

Well, it's been said, but since the PMer is a JW, I'm sure they'll understand "repition for emphasis":

Isn't coming on this board, reading, sending PMs and basically associating with apostates displeasing to Jehovah? Aren't you being a hypocrite for even reading stillajwexelder's posts and sending him messages?

How can you judge stilla and speak for God himself when you yourself are doing something displeasing to God?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Im sadden by what you are doing and so is Jehovah.

Interesting.

This PM'r presumes to speak for Jehovah. Is'nt there a scripture cautioning people about that? (I've misplaced my NWT in this mess on my desk!)

Someone already beat me to the "one finger pointing leaves three fingers pointing back" line.

Stilla, how do you feel about this post? How do you feel about being an active and welcomed member of the JWD community, even as an active JW?

I have met several JWDer's here who attend meetings regularly for their own reasons. I respect that. I also respect them for respecting the "other side".

Is Stilla an apostate? In my opinion, no. He has stood up for his beliefs in Jehovah and the bible, when called upon. Goodonya!

Am I an apostate?

Can one become an apostate from a publishing company of religious, bible-based(?) materials?

Another cuppa joe, please!

• Preston
    Preston
    I have read your posts and am suprised, shocked and disgusted at the fact you still are an active witness who goes to the meetings 70% of the time and at the same time go to apostefests and curse and talk bad about the truth. Dont you know that the bible said people like you would QUIETLY slip in the Congregation and subvert the faith of some? Are you not afraid of God and Jesus? What you are doing is not a good thing. Jesus said he would rather have you hot or cold rather than being luke warm. Are u strateling the spiritual fence? Im sadden by what you are doing and so is Jehovah.

I'm yur numba one fan....

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit