IM from a dub who is disgusted at my presence on this board

by stillajwexelder 232 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Isnt a Private message just that?Private?

No matter the rights and wrongs of the beliefs of this this Person ,This is a JW discussion board and isnt that Person within their rights stating an opinion?Yeah ,hes guilty of dreadful self righteousness but other than that the pm seems a bit tame?

The usual old "spellings wrong,dictions dreadful etc"arguments seem a bit petty too.

Just my tuppence worth.

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb
    am suprised, shocked and disgusted at the fact you still are an active witness who goes to the meetings 70% of the time and at the same time go to apostefests and curse and talk bad about the truth.

This faithful jw must not have any idea about how many of us there were with him/her at the last district convention. How many did he/she work with out in service? Which one of us is sitting next to him/her at the last wt study?

The facts are that wts is infiltrated with us at all levels and there is nothing that can be done about it. Guaranteed!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Such a hypocrite.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Good points, Fleaman

However, my take is Stilla received a PM or IM and was attacked and has posted it here for all to read for our input. And that's what "we've" done.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and I am not going to reveal who it was who PMd me and thus I think it is appropriate - if the moderators agree - to have its contents discussed

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I'm tired of hearing about the "Private messages" staying private. INVADING one's privacy here on JWD without consent is offensive. Most PM's start by saying hello or asking questions or have GENUINE concern. A random attack PM is a cowardice way to hide behind a PM. Sorry, but Stilla didn't say who it was from and I applaud his decorum.
    I have had people who I have told to STOP PM'ing me continue to send PM's. At that point "it's fair game" IMHO.
    It goes to the intent of the PM....which is pretty easily determined in this case.
    I wonder if this PM'ing idiot has talked to Jehoba about how he feels about the WTBS affiliation with the UN NGO???

• kls
    kls

I am with Evil on this one, if someone can pm me and is threatning ,abusive or anything that i feel is abusive to me ,i will post it for all to see. If they have the guts to pm me with this crap then i feel they have to guts to see that i will show all what they had to say.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

do you feel guilty about being here? Repent!
    No I do not. I think it behooves all JWs to at least read some posts from intellectual giants on this board and get the full story. I like to think I have an open mind. I still believe in God – I think, I just wish I had all the facts before I got baptized ah well I can not undo the past , times arrow is unidirectional – forward. Dont you know that the bible said people like you would QUIETLY slip in the Congregation and subvert the faith of some?
    I wonder if this person actually reads any of the posts here. If they did they'd see that most are trying to quietly slip out of the congregations, not into them
    Precisely – I would slip quietly out right now if I knew I would not be hounded and disfellowshipped for apostasy and not have the same contact with family. It is thus the WTBTS policy of Dfing that is wrong and forces people into this situation. If they did not want people like me they should alter their unscriptural policie DEFD SAID why dont the ones who still attend but donot believe and hate it, just STOP going? I do not get it reall

Same comments as above –we are not allowed to -the WTBTS will hound us and DF us for apostasy or whatever

Brenda Cloutier Said Stilla, how do you feel about this post? How do you feel about being an active and welcomed member of the JWD community, even as an active JW?
    I have met several JWDer's here who attend meetings regularly for their own reasons. I respect that. I also respect them for respecting the "other side".
    Is Stilla an apostate? In my opinion, no. He has stood up for his beliefs in Jehovah and the bible, when called upon. Goodonya!
    You guys are the best. I am welcomed here, I am welcomed at an apostafest by some lovely hosts and lovely guests – but if I went to a KH and told them I had been to the fest or that I posted on this board I would be DFd for apostasy and have limited family contact. IT IS THE WTBTS disfellowshipping policy that is wrong – not me.

I come on this board to get a balanced view and am not frightened of hearing all points of view. That is missing at a KH. I still love my brothers and sisters at the Kingdom Hall. It is the WTBTS that hates people – people like us – but I do not hate them.

• mustang
    mustang

That is from a POSTER on this board?

OK: Credibilty = 0, hypocrisy =1000%

Mustang

• defd
    defd

And by the way, The topic of this post is "IM from a dub who is discusted at my presence on this board". If yall read that post, I, (yes I said I), was not disgusted at his presence on this board. It was the fact that he has the arrogance to attend meetings. To go to the place of Worship of Jehovah God. That just burns me up, I am sorry folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit