kwintestal

Honesty, you forgot A Friend in Need

Kwin

• Honesty
    Honesty

Honesty, you forgot A Friend in Need

Kwin

I sure did, Kwin.
    Ya gots to remember it is only 9 AM here and I'm only on my second cup of sleep relief before I head off to Babylon the Great for a morning of prayer and worship to Jesus.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

It wasn't me??????????????

To who ever wrote that to you:

What the hell are you doing here? Remember the old saying:

When you point the finger at someone else there are 3 pointing back at you.

wanna

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Are u strateling the spiritual fence?

Nope "strateling" is not in my dictionary?

Talk bad of Jehovah

I'd rather you spoke "bad" of an imaginary being than just "bad" grammatically. Ugh!

• defd
    defd

I dont see that pm any DIFFERENT than the posts made saying that JWS are brainwashed robots who need help. That is my take on it anyway. At least it was done privately.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    I dont see that pm any DIFFERENT than the posts made saying that JWS are brainwashed robots who need help. That is my take on it anyway. At least it was done privately.

The post is hypocrital regardless of how the message was sent. By sending it privately it makes it both sneaky & hypocritical. Dams

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Defd - you sure have come a long way! I think this is the best thing I've ever read from you. I wouldn't say the JW's are brainwashed robots, but even you have to agree that most people do NOT question because they are afraid to. I have a lot more respect for people who have faith that the answers will come than those who do not even know the questions in the first place.

• blondie
    blondie

Any active JW who posts, lurks, sends PMs on this board like that has deluded themselves that they are any different than anyone else on this board in the eyes of the WTS.

Take the rafter out of your own eye first.

Blondie

• defd
    defd

Honestly wander most people i know have no idea of the inner workings of the WTBTS. The ones i know are mainly haveing issues not with the Society but with the ones who call themselves your "friends" Brothers and sisters. That is where i am at.

• JH
    JH

I find it great that Stilla and others who go to meetings feel free to post here and mingle with others and go to apostofests.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit