IM from a dub who is disgusted at my presence on this board

by stillajwexelder 232 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Legolas
    Legolas

Defd...

Why dont the ones who still attend but donot believe and hate it, just STOP going? I do not get it really.

Now look at what you were saying the other day.........reverse what you just said!!!!!!!

Defd
    i Dont think id be happier if i stopped serving Jehovah

I just have to ask..'To what extent are you still serving?' Do you still believe it is the 'truth'? If so then what are you doing here?

I'm not judging you or anything, I think it is great that you are here. I am just curious.

Legolas

Yes I believe it is the truth. To what extent am I serving Jehovah? I go to all the meetings to learn and worship God. I love my brothers and sisters and do thing to help them. Love is shown by action correct?

I pray to Him and do my best to follow Jesus example. I can go on and on. Do I think im perfect? NO not even close!!!!!!!!!!!
    You do know don't you that you would be in big trouble if they found out that you are on this board.

Same thing here for you ...why are you here when you believe the WTBTS to be the truth????

You see don't judge!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Why dont the ones who still attend but donot believe and hate it, just STOP going? I do not get it really.

Perhaps they fear having their families torn away from them.

How on earth can you let it go and move on with life if you keep holding on to it?

You do make a valid point here. I used to spend much more time here and found that continually rehashing the same old crap was hindering the healing process. It's much like constantly picking at a scab and wondering why the wound takes so long to heal. The discussion boards can be informative and supportive, but they can also be addictive. Since having a mild heart attack a couple of months ago I spend much less time here, and I find my level of stress has decreased significantly.

W

• blondie
    blondie

I think defd doesn't have anybody at the KH that would miss her/him if he/she left. That's why he/she is here on JWD.

Blondie

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    The ones i know are mainly haveing issues not with the Society but with the ones who call themselves your "friends" Brothers and sisters. That is where i am at.

At first my issue was what this says...but then I looked further and found that the rules of the Society and the very process by which they make decisions and set policies produces the environment that is so unfavorable. I just can't beleive God would allow his true organization to miss out on the light that would have prevented thousands of deaths, and the policies that allow pedophiles and other who take advantage of the weak to continue to assume positions that have power over other people's lives.

There are just too many inconsistencies and too many changes for an organization claiming to be thr mouthpiece of true religion. The "fruits of the spirit" are only found on the surface of the organization, and become absent the further people "progress spiritually".

It just doesn't reconcile, period.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Dont you know that the bible said people like you would QUIETLY slip in the Congregation and subvert the faith of some?

Yaaa.. um the thing is that people who consider themselves christians would probably think that script applies to the likes of CTR, The Judge Dredd, and Fred Franzinator...

Just a note to the person who IMed you this message. I was like you once... if you stay you might learn something.

• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

So can we say they have been converted that they are apostate too for coming to this board?

Please say yes.

I never cease to be amazed that people can be so oblivious to thier wrongs while claiming to bring others to light.

Oh the fact that this ws done in PM really shows thier courage.

Riot of the smug apostate but still at the meetings til things are set to make a complete break class

• defd
    defd

if you stay you might learn something.

Ive learned alot believe me. Some good and some bad. I did learn that when some saw your pic they went gaga over you. I believe calling you a "Hottie".

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Honesty, you forgot A Friend in Need

AFIN assured me that she was done here. She just felt she didn't belong. I asked her why she hung out here and she said she was hoping to help some fence sitters. The thing is, I think some of the discussions she had here really effected her. I doubt she will ever see the wt world the same again.

CYP

• daystar
    daystar
    I did learn that when some saw your pic they went gaga over you. I believe calling you a "Hottie".

Was that a flirt defd?

• defd
    defd

Was that a flirt defd?

Boy oh boy how quick we are to get some dirt. Would you like it to be? It is however you take it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit