IM from a dub who is disgusted at my presence on this board

by stillajwexelder 232 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kls
    kls
    but the fact I went to an apostafest.

Christ ! you went to meet people ,living breathing people .Oh that's right he is a jw so he would have no idea what that means.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Stilla - maybe it's because you're STILL a JW yet posting here which is naughty and against the JW rules. AND you're probably keeping it a secret from the elders.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    like i stated at the outset i will talk to anyone except apostates, disfellowshipped or haters of Jehovah and Jesus witness or not

This was defd personal claim on another thread as to whom or whom not he would respond. In spite of the fact that I do not meet his criteria, I have been judged by him as unworthy. In addition, many others who are 1-aknowledged apostates 2- disfellowshipped 3- haters of Jehovah or Jesus - he does respond to at times. I think the real reason is that he cannot defend what he believes and he knows it. Otherwise why is he here? He is trying to find the escape hatch from the borg. If he comes here enough it will become obvious, as the light gets brighter and brighter.... Jeff

• The Leological One
    The Leological One
    like i stated at the outset i will talk to anyone except apostates, disfellowshipped or haters of Jehovah and Jesus witness or not
    This was defd personal claim on another thread as to whom or whom not he would respond. In spite of the fact that I do not meet his criteria, I have been judged by him as unworthy. In addition, many others who are 1-aknowledged apostates 2- disfellowshipped 3- haters of Jehovah or Jesus - he does respond to at times. I think the real reason is that he cannot defend what he believes and he knows it. Otherwise why is he here? He is trying to find the escape hatch from the borg. If he comes here enough it will become obvious, as the light gets brighter and brighter.... Jeff

I've never been a JW, don't hate Jehovah or Jesus though last night was the first time I've been to church in years -- with the exception of a few Kindom Hall services and the Memorial I attended with my wife. But I get the impression that Jehovah's Witnesses won't talk to anybody that doesn't seem a likely candidate for conversion. Nothing wrong with that I guess. Anyway, it's possible he and others may have a change of mind and heart after a while. My wife was in a place where she was continually being left out of get-togethers where she'd have a chance to meet a nice JW guy to possibly marry, and she was deemed as being bad after waiting for years because a guy she almost hooked up with forced her to kiss him, and after she had felt violated and like she was no longer pure and had not been put in situations that would favor meeting anybody, she then later was judged for hooking up with two relationships, a year apart, with "worldly" men. She forced herself to meet the elders demands and break up with them each time after only a brief relationship only to be ignored to a large degree (though I will admit the elders and people have been nice to her brother who has some medical/mental issues, and I think that's cool). Finally after being tempted by another "worldly" man after she tried for about a year to hook up with a nice JW man but was then confronted with the info that he didn't view her as pure enough or whatever, she ended up hooking up with me instead -- someone who's been a Christian most of his life and had spent the previous year researching the Watchtower via places like this forum and the freeminds.org site. It took about 4-5 months into our marriage and being df'd, unable to talk to her own family, for her to be ready enough for me to show her this site and similar ones, and it took a little time, but she's now convinced of the problems of the WT and no longer views the WT as the "Truth" but rather a control scheme of men based on a tightly controlled and erroneous view of various biblical passages, no matter how obviously wrong some of the views are. She likely still shares some views in common with the WT, possibly regarding such areas as the Trinity and hell, but she no longer believes she has to push magazines and be forced into a role that's not natural for many people but rather that she can help people in a biblical sense in other ways, like just talking to people she meets in good/proper time, etc., and she's a lot happier as a result of not feeling trapped into having to live a pattern of rules that don't fit everybody equally or that don't make much sense in areas.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Stilla - maybe it's because you're STILL a JW yet posting here which is naughty and against the JW rules. AND you're probably keeping it a secret from the elders.

we probably help Stilla keep his sanity..

I give him credit and the others here too.. that must put up a front for family.. when they have seen the LIGHT

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Hello Sassy

we probably help Stilla keep his sanity..

True, but then WHO is helping defd keep HIS sanity?

• Sassy
    Sassy

Hi MidwichCuckoo!

who keeps his sanity? good question!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

who said I was sane? I am already bordering on insanity!

• Sassy
    Sassy

ahhhh but Stilla.. we love you just the way you are!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    ahhhh but Stilla.. we love you just the way you are!!

amen to that!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit