IM from a dub who is disgusted at my presence on this board

by stillajwexelder 232 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It was the fact that he has the arrogance to attend meetings.

What planet are you on? Mars? How is it arrogance to attend a public meeting where I am invited - Hell no -commanded to go to, at Hebrews 10 vs 24 and 25?

• Dustin
    Dustin

Wow! Interesting thread going on here. I must say it's interesting somone would call out Stilla while posting on the board themselves. Extremely petty if you ask me. I find it interesting Stilla can still go and be unaffected by it. I actually think it's pretty cool. The points he brought out about why he does it made a heck of alot of sense.

I don't have a problem if somone still chooses to go. Many times family pressures can be overwhelming. But people who really want to live the JW lifestyle should realize that if they are posting here they are being naughty little sheep. If they want to be a true JW it means not thinking for yourself, feeling guilty all the time, and strictly following all the society's rules. So before you go pointing the finger think about what you are doing first.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

defd, it's not arrogance, it's fairmindedness. I'm sorry you feel the issue is so black and white. You miss the sublety of the beautiful shades of gray.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Defd, you obviously have no idea how it feels to be conflicted between a family you love, and a religion you hate.

If you did,, you would understand why many remain JW's.

Kwin

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Don't be sorry dfed. Nobody could care less what you are spewing anyways.

GBL

• defd
    defd

exelder

Im not gonna argue with you about it. I staed my feelings and i am entitled to that. The same goes to you.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Stilla does not appear to hate the religion, nor the WTBTS, just disapproves of some of it's abused and abusive priciples.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

thankyou DEFD

• Dustin
    Dustin

Stilla, I want to come to your congregation and listen to one of your talks sometime. I would find it interesting. You're a cool guy. Keep up the good work.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

LOL - that would be the last thing I want - I appreciate him being around - he brings balance to the board - love listening to other points of view

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit