IM from a dub who is disgusted at my presence on this board

by stillajwexelder 232 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Defed....
    You're a bit like Beetlejuice. If your name is mentioned or you are talked about 3 times you seem to show up. LOL

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

LOL!! So true.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Brenda i am not ashamed or afraid to say it was me. A PM is exactly that.. a PM! If the individual chooses to share that with the board it is thier perogative. defd

Tell us your name and congregation, defd so you can also feel the love when they find out you have been posting on an anti-JW internet board. Don't fret yourself, my friend. When they dish out their brand of christian love we'll all still be here to help support you emotionally as you recover from the damage they have done to you as a dub.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I have some questions for defd now.

It was the fact that he has the arrogance to attend meetings. To go to the place of Worship of Jehovah God. That just burns me up, I am sorry folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again IP thats whee the problems lies. when people leave the Org they leave Jehovah.

Defd, I don’t swear or use bad language. I dare you to go through my thousand-plus posts to find an example. I have dedicated my life to God and been a Christian these past twenty years. I attend KH meetings on occasion, though I will never get baptized as a Witness. Does it make you angry that someone like me attends a Kingdom Hall? Do you think I have no relationship with God because I refuse to join this society of imperfect men?

• defd
    defd

honesty

No room to talk ive seen many on this site HIDING who they are. Pics from apostate fests with there heads digitaly cut off. Dont talk about me! I would NOT want the kind of love you dish out anyway. They say I am mean. ALL your comments to me even when i dont direct mine to you have been nasty. You obviously got some deep seated ANGER, dont take it out on me. Besides, Iam not interested in talking with you anymore. So you will be wasting your breath making comments to me, i will not answer them!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can see how it is easier to respond kind in kind, defd. But I do hope you won't ignore my sincere questions. You may be angry. There may be angry posters on this board. But there's a lot more going on here than all that.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Pics from apostate fests with there heads digitaly cut off.

Doesn't this tell you anything at all? The fact that people, out of fear of losing their families, feel the need to do this is PROOF that the Watchtower is an authoritarian, abusive cult that unjustly persecutes people who refuse to believe their lies. Yet they are the first to whine if they experience opposition, and they squeal like the pigs they are when someone draws attention to even one of their hundreds of flaws.

W

• defd
    defd

I will never get baptized as a Witness

What did Jesus do as an example for us? Got BAPTIZED! What was jesus command for us? To be BAPTIZED in the name of........ What is the bibles admonition for those who accept Jesus? GET BAPTIZED........

Do you think I have no relationship with God

You tell me. A christian means being LIKE Christ. Jesus got baptized.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, I got baptized all right. In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Over twenty years ago. As an adult. Dunked, just in case you were worried about form.

I would never get baptized in to this organization of imperfect men, I mean. P.S. I define a Christian as a follower of Christ. Do you now consider me a Christian?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hahaha!!! Too funny! Defd wrote you a pm about being on this board, while defd is also on this board, albeit for different reasons. Still, defd is putting itself at risk, touching swords w the likes of us, not to mention disobeying wt orders.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit