IM from a dub who is disgusted at my presence on this board

by stillajwexelder 232 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Dont you know that the bible said people like you would QUIETLY slip in the Congregation and subvert the faith of some?

The meetings are still open to everyone, aren`t they? If they are NOT, then you admit it yourself, that your religion is a sect/cult!!!!!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Dont you know that the bible said people like you would QUIETLY slip in the Congregation and subvert the faith of some?

I wonder if this person actually reads any of the posts here. If they did they'd see that most are trying to quietly slip out of the congregations, not into them.

I think most of us would rather just live our lives in peace, without the Watchtower constantly trying to insert itself into our lives and families.

What's wrong with them, that they think they can destroy lives and families while expecting their victims to simply shut up and take it?

W

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

So, in Jehovahs eyes, which is worse? Posting on this board, or going to an apostofest?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Im sadden by what you are doing and so is Jehovah.

I guess this person doesn't realize that pointing his/her finger at you isn't going to distract Jehovah from wondering what they are doing on the forum too. What a hypocrite.

• defd
    defd

I think most of us would rather just live our lives in peace, without the Watchtower constantly trying to insert itself into our lives and families.

I think it is the other way around. It seems to me that it is the people who won't ALLOW the Watchtower to leave them alone. We have some on here who are against it and STILL go to the meetings. The rest from what I read keep the WTBTS in there lives by coming on this board and TALKING about them and COMPLAINING about it. How on earth can you let it go and move on with life if you keep holding on to it? I just dont understand. Why dont the ones who still attend but donot believe and hate it, just STOP going? I do not get it really.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Hey, I didn't get one. Aren't I as bad as stilla? Don't I deserve some personal castigation?

• talesin
    talesin

To the sender of PM

You're just jealous because stilla has friends!

You could have friends too, if you leave that sick, twisted cult!

tal

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Im sadden by what you are doing and so is Jehovah.

Actualy, I've just got off the phone with the Big 'J' Himself, and he's pretty amused with stilla's presence on the board.

So, what I want to know is, What give YOU the right to speak for Jehovah!

steve

of the 'its time to pull your head out of your ass a admire the view' class.

• TheListener
    TheListener

If I may respond to your post defd. There are times when the damage done by life experiences take quite a bit of time to heal. Discussing your feelings on specific issues, whether they be bitter feelings or perhaps a feelings of not understanding how/why certain things happened to you in life can be beneficial.

Also, many of the posters, although not currently active themselves in the truth, have family members, friends or others that are currently active, thus the truth is very much in the forefront of their lives.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I just dont understand. Why dont the ones who still attend but donot believe and hate it, just STOP going? I do not get it really.

Sometimes its just not that easy. If you have family that still goes, and you are torn between giving them up, or riding the fence, some would rather ride away! If I hadnt been df'd, I would be on the fence, cause I lost all contact with my family, and it really hurts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit