JWD Awards??

by RichieRich 189 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

U/D,

All those insults...and none for me? I feel left out and...."shunned"...

lol....

Well, I only react to attacks, and even then only when I am particularly bored - I never instigate them. You will see a clear example of my responding only when attacked when you read Minimus original post attacking me above.

These attacking posts are of course ignored by all who wear the 'attack mice'* uniform as it does not suit their sweet little agenda. The difference between the cowardly 'attack mice'* and myself, is that I never instigate attacks, and I never go running in a flood of tears to moderators.

Never instigating attacks, but only reacting to them may not suit all posters on this boards, but common with my resolve never to instigate attacks, it is my way. If an attack on me, which I did not instigate, results in a thread going off-topic, then those who instigated the attack need to attend to themselves.

HS

* TM AlanF

PS - Do you see a certain point running through my post?

• minimus
    minimus

Huh?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

This is all so funny! Great Idea Richie!

I wonder what award I would get? ....lol...I don't want to know it might be bad.

Brooke

• minimus
    minimus

Hot Looking Mama Award

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I thought it was going to...Rude Bit*h award! or Most fights in their thread award. or Most likely to be canned from JWD. Most locked threads!

I was way off.....lol

Brooke

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Me? I'm just Auntie Brenda.....

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Minimus,

Huh?

In your usual party-frock stirring manner, you are attempting to insinuate that you did not start the issues on this thread, so I will quote what you wrote earlier and perhaps you might explain how your trouble-making post is not an insult both to myself and Simon.

The reason Simon would not like this idea is (1) Richie, you screwed with Hillary_Step and (2) you screwed with Hillary_Step.

Please note that it was only upon receiving this insult, not instigated by myself, that I accurately suggested that you were a trouble-making stirrer, prominent in the Attack Mice - Shock & Bore Division. Face it honey, your JWD award would be 'Person Who Posted 16,000 times on JWD Without Saying One Single Thing Of Any Importance". HS

• upside/down
    upside/down
    you were a trouble-making stirrer, prominent in the Attack Mice - Shock & Bore Division. Face it honey, your JWD award would be 'Person Who Posted 16,000 times on JWD Without Saying One Single Thing Of Any Importance".

So you're more of an "eye for eye" kinda person?

u/d (of the treading where angels fear...class)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

U/D,

So you're more of an "eye for eye" kinda person?

Yes.

HS

• undercover
    undercover
    Yes.

Now, that's a record in itself...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit