by logansrun 82 Replies latest social relationships

• kls
    kls
    *ironic to note that this is the 69th post on this thread... lol*

And all of a sudden Jeannie disapears Where wood she have gone

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

upside/down,

Two guys equal in every way....cept one drive a 7 series BMW and wears a real Rolex... Other guy drives a old toyota pickup and uses a sun dial...GUESS WHO THE BABE CHOOSES....(all you hippie chicks don't count) lol.

Equal in every way? I see at least two scenarios here.

Rich a**hole/poor a**hole ... well, um, you may have a point here. I might go out to dinner with the rich a**hole, once. And you're right, I wouldn't give the poor a**hole the time of day.

Rich dreamboat/poor dreamboat ... Damn, I may have to concede your argument...because my ideal situation would be to parlay two sweet guys into a love triangle open marriage, with me and the rich sweetie supporting the poor sweetheart.

gently feral

P.S. A Rolex? Why?

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Is this survey still open? Here's the best I could come up with for myself at present...

TURN-ONs (yes, I mean sexually):

*Deep thoughts......Intelligence intrigues me, especially if it is innovative and infinitely curious.
    *Deep kisses......A combination of gently generous and firmly demanding.
    *Passionate feelings......Allows self and partner a full range of emotions to share and explore, the more artistically the better.
    *Playful camaraderie......The sharing of warm humour, quick wit, spontaneous fun, and sexy chemistry throughout the day/night, but can also be quiet and serious.
    *Honest, open communication......Caring connectedness and mutual understanding expressed on multiple levels, verbal and non-verbal.

In the presence of these things, my physical preferences can all be easily over-ridden.

TURN-OFFs (again, sexually):

*Lack of love and respect for self and others.
    *Stinginess/Self-absorption.
    *Inflexibility/Rigidity.
    *Indiscriminate indulgence in things like tobacco chewing and drunk & disorderly conduct.
    *Attachment behaviors in place of genuine bonding.

In the presence of these, a man who perfectly matched all my physical preferences wouldn't stand a chance. I hope. I'm in the process of breaking old patterns as, in the past, the men I've been most drawn to in other ways have ended up displaying these very qualities.

~Merry

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Besides...when they start saying stuff like...I like a good 12 inches of solid man... I get all discouraged... so THANK YOU "ladies" for being "nice".

It's more important that you know how to move what you have, no matter what your size. Reminds me of the song by Maria Muldaur, "It ain't the meat it's the motion, that makes your mamma want to rock. It ain't the meat it's the motion: it's the movement that gives it the sock." I'll add that strength, passion and umph help a whole hell of a lot, too. Someone half the size mentioned above can make a gal "scream" just as well as the 12 incher. None of what I said matters, though if a man doesn't have a sexy personality.

Turn ons:

• Great personality/sexy personality
    • Kind and down to earth intelligence
    • Genuinely respects feminine gender and likes us, too
    • Wit and humor
    • Beautiful, soulful eyes

Turn offs:

• When men look for ways to excuse selfish, philandering, mysogynistic behavior in men, especially using things like "evolution".
    • Domineering attitude towards women.
    • Selfishness to a marked degree.
    • Disloyalty
    • A man who sees women as mere pieces of a$$, rather than worthwhile human beings with lots of things to offer.
  • Mulan
    Mulan

Turn ons:

1. tall
    2. not skinny
    3. not a pretty face (reminds me of my brother )
    4. highly intelligent
    5. respects women
    (not necessarly in that order)

Turn offs:

1. belittles people, women, or races, especially
    2. not open minded to new ideas
    3. picky about food
    4. controlling
    5. religious

• bem
    bem

Okay Merry and FlyingHi I concur Don't even need to add mine they are so similar and Merry you captured the explainations so well.

And remember 12 inches ain't no good if it bends in the middle.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Turn ons:

1. Proper hygiene. I'm fastidious, so he needs to be, too. Any part of him he wants kissed must be immaculate.
    2. Interesting. He'd best be able to hold up his end of the conversation. Doesn't need to be a genius, but must have some interests he can talk passionately about.
    3. OK, this is shallow but...Great taste in music. If he puts on C&W, I'm running for the door. Conversely, if he digs Dylan, Pogues, Rasputina, Floyd, or Robert Johnson, I'll let him play d.j. all night long.
    4. Good voice. Rich like chocolate, rough and smooth all at the same time like a good whiskey...lordy, I do love a man who sounds good when he's talking.
    5. Decisive. Don't ask me if you can kiss me, just frickin' do it! This can also extend to being a bit "take-charge" in bed, actually, to being dominant. I spend all day making decisions and taking responsibility, so in private I prefer it if the guy bosses me around a bit. Or a lot.

Turn offs:

1. Cologne that I can smell at arm's length. I like it if I can only smell it when I'm nuzzling his neck.
    2. Rude to animals, homeless people, the elderly, their subordinates at work. This stuff makes the guy seem like he's really weak and is overcompensating.
    3. Bling. A little jewelry is nice, but anything chunky or showy just detracts from the man.
    4. Bragging, boasting. It's tiresome.
    5. Smoking. Nastynastynasty habit, and I won't kiss a smoker's mouth.

Luckily, I have the guy who fits these criteria perfectly, and he's funny as well.

• teela(2)
    teela(2)

Off :Speedos

On: Being my friend through good and bad.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Another old school one from a while ago... but I like looking back into relationship stuff... Turn-ons: Confidence - but not cockiness Sense of Humor - one of the biggest for me Honesty - that one speaks for itself Stability Loyalty Turn-Offs: Cockiness Liars Cheaters Bad Hygiene Disprespectfulness Everybody add on... these old topics are a lot of fun!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

A study conducted by UCLA'S Department of Psychiatry has revealed that
    the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ
    depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine
    features. However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to
    be more attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat
    jammed up his ass, while he is on fire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit