Women, girls, ladies -- 5 biggest "turn on's" / "turn off's"

by logansrun 82 Replies latest social relationships

• damselfly
    damselfly

CHICKS do dig $$$$

Well slap me on the ass and call me hippie girl, I'm going with the pickup and sundial man.

Damselfly

• orion
    orion

I have always been turned on by "bad boys" you know tats, muscles, fast cars, goatee's but what did I marry, clean cut, no tats, polite, jeep driving, not to muscular.....but he is perfect. turn offs: guys with cheesy pick up lines, smelly, short, dirty clothes, no manners

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

misspeaches said:

Confidence - When a person is confident it usually means they have something good to offer

I agree. I didn't include that in my list because I couldn't articulate what I meant, but I think that sums it up.

I do wonder what question some of us are answering. The replies sound more like what would endear a man to us, and encourage us to settle down with him. They are things that you get to know over a long time. What turns me on happens fast. Or am I a really shallow specimen of a woman?

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Furthermore - about the $$$$, or even ££££. It isn't just a question of flash. It is an indication of a person's intelligence and drive to succeed. Slackers aren't sexy. However, simply being wealthy in isolation of other traits can't tell you whether they are a thick slacker with wealthy parents, or a hardworking, clever man. Or indeed, a slacker with expensive tastes, up to their lazy neck in debt.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I think women want to feel secure. Instinct.

That means

financial security, and physical security, and emotional security

If you can provide all three, you are a keeper.

<--- can provide 2 out of 3... but workin on the third

• damselfly
    damselfly

Your a smart lad Richie! Let me guess, you're working on the physical security aspect right?

Damselfly

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Hell no, I gotta physical security down! With this body, and these killa' good looks, I'm more proctective than fort Knox.

I need more money in order to provide you the ladies with financial security!

• Mecurious?
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

NO, NO, NO...

You're all wrong! Biggest turn on = flexibility... Biggest turn off = not giving me what I want, when I want it!

J

*ironic to note that this is the 69th post on this thread... lol*

• Mecurious?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit