Women, girls, ladies -- 5 biggest "turn on's" / "turn off's"

by logansrun 82 Replies latest social relationships

• Chimene
    Chimene

Lord have mercy! Don't lie, don't cheat, don't be abusive in any way shape or form, have a job, don't have to be rich, just have a darn job, and realize this isn't the 1950's, we have to work to help with bills, men have to help with house work, that's it, nuff said, LOL !

• wednesday
    wednesday

Big Turn ons:

enjoys company of children ,is a role model, loving (reads books to them, takes them to play, etc)Kids like him, (it is true, kids and dogs go toward kind people. if kids and dogs hate him, stay away from him.

enjoys company of his/yours parents/grand parents], respectful to them , remember, how he treats his mom could /often does/ indicate how he'll treat you later on in life.

a man who talks to me , laughs with me, amuses me, sharess feelings/stories with me, talking over coffee, talks sexy (note I did not say dirty) to me, basically, acts likes he enjoys my company , and at some lengh ,may get the keys to the kingdom.

does not take himself too seriusly and can laugh and joke

not rushing lovemaking,

Turn Off's

watching sports non stop. I don't care if there is 2 tv's in the house, I don't want him holed in front of one , sans clothes, a beer in hand, screaming curses at the "bad calls". This might be OK for one day a year,,but beyond that, it is men behaving badly.

sitting stark naked on the sofa or anyplace else that other people will be sitting on

telling me to "shush" during anything, well, ok, there may be a reason but it had better be pretty darn good.

poor hygeine, no excuse except serious illness.

can't joke or laugh

being too sensitive, I knowtthat is a hard one, women often say they want a sensitive guy, howeer only one of us gets to have a period, and it'sme.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Turn ons: (aside from taking pride in appearance)

Honesty is number one

Loyalty-as much as I would put into something..(and that is a lot)

Must know himself and be willing to clue me in on it.

Educated and Witty

Still be capeable of growing, playing, changing and living. Overall not a dried up old geezer.

Turn offs:

Not compassionate for fellow humans.

Lying and sneakiness

irresponsible

bad attitude and/or arrogance

closed mind and heart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit