Women, girls, ladies -- 5 biggest "turn on's" / "turn off's"

by logansrun 82 Replies latest social relationships

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Looks like this is cultural too. I remember a study of an isolated rural population in ... Chile, I think it was – read about it maybe 15 years ago – in which men were shown line drawings of various types of female bodies and asked which they preferred, and to comment on each. Most of them chose a "thick-waisted," not-curvy figure as the one they preferred, and commented that the conventionally pretty "Coke-bottle" shaped women looked like she might be susceptible to diarrhea.

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut !!!!! *puts fingers in ears* dammit feral, my "inate" appreciation of a mere five or six distinct body types (SA indigenous not being one of them) is my last connection to the spiritual, fer chrisake!

• upside/down
    upside/down
    "chicks can be bought"

That should have read...MANY chicks can be bought...though not all.

If you don't believe and know this... you must be from Venus.

Chicks LOVE to be "bought"...it's a sign of a good provider (often)...though not always.

Two guys equal in every way....cept one drive a 7 series BMW and wears a real Rolex... Other guy drives a old toyota pickup and uses a sun dial...GUESS WHO THE BABE CHOOSES....(all you hippie chicks don't count) lol.

I know nothing in this "area" of life is absolute... but CHICKS do dig $$$$. And I can't say I blame them or look down on them for that matter.

I"m not saying they're "materialistic"...hell I like $$$ and what it can get... But it's not everything I'm sure we all agree.

u/d (of the flaming metrosexual gentleman class)

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

"Lions live in groups called prides, which may include from several to 40 individuals. Pride mates associate in sub-groups within the pride. Female pride mates are related to each other. Although both males and females defend the pride's territory, the larger males take on most defense duties, marking territory with roars and scent marks (urine)."

See she still looks to him for protection. So its all the same to me.

M'

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I though I would add the following to the goatee debate.

In the Netherlands such facial hair is crudely termed a 'kut gezicht', or a 'c*nt face'.

• Preston
    Preston
    All men are THAT intent...except for the gay guys.

U/D blew our cover....

BTW...erm...I'm kinda surprised none of you ladies mentioned "good weenie" in the top 5, even after 5 pages.....something amiss...

- Preston

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip
    In the Netherlands such facial hair is crudely termed a 'kut gezicht', or a 'c*nt face'. -Abaddon

Forum Homepage | Active Topics | Member Directory

you naughty, naughty boy. bend over and take your punishment. that asterisk is far too sheer to disguise that word. i suppose then, a man with a clean shaven face could be crudely termed a "c*ck face"

• upside/down
    upside/down
    I'm kinda surprised none of you ladies mentioned "good weenie" in the top 5, even after 5 pages LOL!- Preston

That's cuz their "ladies"...

Besides...when they start saying stuff like...I like a good 12 inches of solid man... I get all discouraged... so THANK YOU "ladies" for being "nice".

u/d (of the short and stout class)

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip
    BTW...erm...I'm kinda surprised none of you ladies mentioned "good weenie" in the top 5, even after 5 pages.....something amiss...

- Preston

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    I though I would add the following to the goatee debate.

In the Netherlands such facial hair is crudely termed a 'kut gezicht', or a 'c*nt face'.

Hi abbadon just to add: We call it "pratend kutje" meaning "talking pussy"

• kls
    kls
    I'm kinda surprised none of you ladies mentioned "good weenie" in the top 5, even after 5 pages.....something amiss...

- Preston

Umm , actually i was going to, that was the first thing that came to me and ,, umm i think i better shutup from hereLose lips sinks monkeys lips.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit