Great Experiences- I was serfing the net ad came across APOSTATES

by You People Are All Idiots 110 Replies latest jw experiences

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Whaa... (Katie looks up from massaging Ritchies shoulders) ... whos Onan? ... Is that the guy Midwich is slapping sun oil on?

C,mon in YP, me an' Midwich have matching bikinis on... you'll never see em unless you bob your head under the water...

• Honesty
    Honesty
    The question we can ask is: Is a publisher joing an apostate board more wrong than the WTS joining the UN?

How can we be sure his theocratic mind is ready for the revelation that his beloved mother, the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society, was an NGO (THE ONLY WAY A RELIGION CAN JOIN THE UN) with the UN for almost 10 years until the Guardian (A source frequently quoted by the WTBTS to support its views) exposed this hypocritical affiliation? Wait, before he goes off in LaLa Land and calls us a bunch of liars he should call the WatchTower World Headquarters and ask them. They even have a 'special' desk set up to field all the inquiries. Or, he could go to the official UN website and see the evidence. Or, he could call the UN at 212-963-8070 and they will direct him to the information. Wait, before he claims the apostates have infiltrated the WatchTower Society (my dear ex-friend who studied me into the cult actually said this until he heard the truth from Brooklyn himself) he should be made aware that Milton Henschel and Don Adams both signed the UN documents and the WTBTS had to register on a yearly basis, just like getting automobile tags. Maybe he doesn't knoiw who Milton Henschel was or who Don Adams is. MH was WTBTS President until he went to his reward and Don Adams is the WTBTS President.

Don't worry, new friend of JWD. I almost threw up when I found out about the WTBTS and the UN. It was particularly disturbing to my mental health when I learned that the Australian Branch Overseer (another former good friend in the WT organisation) had testified before the Australian Parliament along with several other religious groups (a mini interfaith meeting).

You can get over it, eventually. When you find out all about the WT lies (it will take awhile because there are so so many of them) please remember that, unlike the loving bruthahood of JW's, there are people here who are more than willing to help you come to grips with what finding out the truth about the truth can do to you mentally, physically and spiritually. You will find all kinds of kind people here on this board.

Please feel free to return here for some healing when the cognitive dissonance you are surely dealing with starts getting the better of you.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He likes us he really likes us!!!!

I can just feel the love oozing from his fingers.

Josie ~ heading back to the hall I have seen the light!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

perhaps this is his new form of field service....come here type really slowly and count the time he uses to type & read all the comments. Afterwards he'll feel that he's done the watchtowers will.

If you do come back and read this - pray for your soul my friend. Careful that Gods' wrath doesn't seek you out you whitewashed grave.

We should copy his post and send it to the society & tell them to keep their little trolls out!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

It will be even funnier when they track who he is with the IP address he left behind and forward it to bethel! How long do you think before he gets talked to by his PO?

Kwin

• luna2
    luna2

Darn it all, I woke up really, really late and missed all the fun! You guys are a riot. What a great thread to start the day with.

Poor little witnoid...wonder if it will come back and play?

Hey, maybe somebody could post a couple oral review questions as bait. LOL

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    wonder if it will come back and play?

He'll certainly come back to read. Imagine - instead of re-googling (because he hadn't a clue what the Watchtower's (his own religion) official web address is - even though it's on the magazines) to find what he REALLY wanted, he took the trouble of registering (on a site he wasn't looking for) JUST to insult strangers.....and you have to admit, he must have taken ages to come up with such a super forum name, surprisingly spelt correctly.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

meeeoooow midwich...saucer of milk for you in the corner

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Apologies diamondblue - was I too harsh?

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    retarded apostates

I'm not even going to bother with a retort.

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit