by You People Are All Idiots 110 Replies latest jw experiences

• Englishman
    Englishman

Exterminate! Exterminate!

Delete! Delete!

Zapp! Zapp!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Fear of former members? Nawww, this ain't a cult.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

perleeeeeeeeeeeze. Googling for Watchtower official site? WHY ? The web address is on the MAGAZINE.

Were you also googling ''ORAL review''????? Think I'll try that, unless Katie's beaten me to it......

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish
    Were you also googling ''ORAL review''????? Think I'll try that, unless Katie's beaten me to it......

*snigger*

ig.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hi OP,

I too am really concerned. Please PM me with your real name, congregation name and address. Surely to post such strong words, you are sure you did the right thing. That being the case, there would be no valid reason to be afraid to identify yourself.

I mean, joining and posting on an internet forum is not the same as chat, where you could post something on impulse. Forums require you sign up, sign in, compose your message, then post. And you have the opportunity to go back and delete your post, an opportunity which you chose not to avail yourself of. You had a lot of time to stop yourself from posting or to delete your post, yet you didn't. That shows it was premeditated. Surely not a momentary lapse in judgement. You were sure posting your message was the right thing to do and you stuck by your decision.

I'm sure your congregation would be proud you knowingly joined an "apostate" forum and posted a bigoted complaint. I'm sure they'd also be glad to find out that Jehovah Himself gave you permission to judge people's heart condition. What a special blessing to have that authority when no other JW has it! Maybe you'll get promoted to CO or something!

I'm also sure the WTS will be proud to know you've so skillfully used a slur such as "retarded". I'm sure JWs all over the world who have loved ones who are mentally retarded/developmentally disabled will be glad to know your vocabulary and proud you're representing them to the world in such an upright manner, bringing glory to Jehovah's name.

I'll be waiting for your PM. I'll be sending a printout to your elders. I'll be providing my name and phone # as well, so they can contact me to testify at your judicial committee.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I'll be providing my name and phone # as well, so they can contact me to testify at your judicial committee.

I'll provide mine too, you know, for moral suppourt.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

The question we can ask is: Is a publisher joing an apostate board more wrong than the WTS joining the UN?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    It would be nice if they at least changed there name so that people who were actually looking for the offcial jehovah's witnesses site would get confused and come to this misleading one,

your point being?...

BTW I'm not a JW, never have been. But I'm happier to be among my 'apostate' friends here than I think I would be with a bunch of people like you who seem to judge and speak without thinking first - ah, you might have just lost a convert there...

Gehenna feels fine - come and dip your toes in for a while and you might just learn how to think for yourself, it's really not as dangerous as it's made out to be!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

that's not lava, we just put food coloring in the water to keep the idiots out of the hot tub.

:::Jumps in:::

::: ApostaBabe massages shoulders:::

Man, I could be out in service right now... talk about the short end of the stick...

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    ApostaBabe massages shoulders:::

cast away such evil thoughts Richie you know such mental fuel could cause you to sucumb to onanistic tendencies....you know what the young people ask articles have been saying!!! tut tut.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit