Great Experiences- I was serfing the net ad came across APOSTATES

by You People Are All Idiots 110 Replies latest jw experiences

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It's Shoot the Governing Body Troll Down Time!!!!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

c'mon every body admit it - We just LOVE these posts don't we????

Pope

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Ah, an emissary of Jehovah's loving organization has stopped by to encourage us.

What a fine reflection he is on the organization and the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. I can see the members of the public openly lauding his fine debating skills and linguistic prowess as he shines the light of the True Faith for all to see.

Visitors, you have witnessed how a true Jehovah's Witnesses represents his faith and defines the ideal of what it means to be a member. Truly, the very epitome of their faith.

Jean

• toladest
    toladest

Posting for my 14 year old daughter. She says " I may be going to hell, but at least I can spell."

Bahhaahaahaaaa

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

607 B.C was not the fall of Jerusalem!! Let your mind chew on that while you're cleaning the toilets of the office building I work in.

BTW, welcome to the board.

GBL

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Yes Jeannie, it was obvious he was a cunning linguist already after reading the first few lines of his post.

Pope

• Purza
    Purza
    Because to them Witnesses are no more than a brain washing cult

Obviously this poster read some info here and even registered to an apostate site. That should be enough to burn in Gehenna.

Get a life

Purza

• bikerchic
  • Quotes
    Quotes

Only the irrational exuberance of youth could produce this type of post.

Friend, thanks for stopping by, but it's a school night so you better get to bed! Oh, and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

P.S. This is a site for people -- ANY PEOPLE, no restrictions, to talk *ABOUT* Jehovah's Witnesses. Obviously you are not familiar or comfortable with the free exchange of opinion and facts.

P.P.S. If you don't like Jehovahs-Witness.com, you are *REALLY* going to hate my site: http://quotes.watchtower.ca/. It has accurate, verifiable quotes from the Watchtower Society, but it doesn't have ANY opinion or commentary. Just the sort of thing to reveal the true nature of the Watchtower Society.

• gumby
    gumby

I was surfing the net one night and typed in "Jehovahs Witnesses" and you wouldn't believe all the apostate sites there were! Only 1 was one they have but I accidentally typed in this site and curiously started reading things. Then, my demon problem started that very evening and I felt Jehovahs spirit leave me and Satan took over and corrupted my mind. Now I live under a bridge smoking crack, playin with myself, talking to demons, and coming here to the library to listen to demon possesed betrayers like you who shouldn't be talking to us and now I'm gonna send "Levathi" my demon friend to cause burns on your asshole AND your nutsack!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit