Great Experiences- I was serfing the net ad came across APOSTATES

by You People Are All Idiots 110 Replies latest jw experiences

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The official Watchtower site is boring, so he came to us looking for what he couldn't find there. He doesn't know it yet, but if he keeps on lurking, he will eventually FIND it.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yes, I am severly retarded. I must be! I spent 40 years believing the cult of Jehovah's witnesses was the truth.

I always knew something was wrong.........just couldn't put my finger on it! Must be that nagging retardation again!

Jeff

• loosie
    loosie
    yeah i was looking fr the theocratic ministry school oral review questions and i came across an apostate site!

First if you were such a good witness you would need to look up the oral review questions, you'd have the proper literature.

people who were actually looking for the offcial jehovah's witnesses site would get confused

Second if you were such a good witness you would know the offical WTBS address without having to google it.

Third, Don't you ever go to the meetings. If you did you'd know that "Google (ie:search engines) is bad..M'kay". So don't google it you'll go blind.

Don't you have a bookstudy to go to?

• homesteader
    homesteader

"stop juding, and you will not be judged". jc

• delilah
    delilah

Maybe he was caught, and is now in a judicial committee meeting, sweating his grade 8 edumucated brains out. He will probably join us after his disfellowshipping is announced, and he will apologise and beg for forgiveness, and thus try to prove himself our friend, after all.......here in Gehenna....

Delilah

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"tell me how gehena is"

Theocratic ministry school did not teach you much

• Netty
    Netty
    Wow, yeah i I was looking fr FOR the theocratic ministry school oral review questions, and i I came across an apostate site! The site was www.jehovahs-witness.com and was JUST FILL FULL of retarded apostates! They were not only using a domain name and header name that denotes a conection CONNECTION with the actual watchtower society, but where WERE using it to blasphem BLASPHEME the jehovah's JEHOVAH'S true organization in order to help people break away. WHY? Because to them Witnesses are no more than a brain washing cult. It would be nice if they at least changed there THEIR name so that people who were actually looking for the offcial OFFICIAL jehovah's witnesses JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES site would get confused and come to this misleading one, and that people who are LOOKING for the wrong info can no KNOW what the site represents. Maybe a name like www.WE -MISREPRESENT-AND-SLANDER-JEHOVAH'-JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.com? I don't, I DONT KNOW, sounds catchy to me. I mean even though the society request REQUESTS kindly that no one operates OPERATE under names such as the one these people were under dosen't DOESN'T mean they should listen. Hey lets all join a site filled of WITH retarded apostates! Sounds fun! When your YOU'RE done, tell me how gehena GEHENNA is!

Sorry, I just had to do it! I'm sure I missed a few. But I gotta tell you, that felt GOOD! Now I'm gonna be embarassed if I got any wrong. They should use this example as a problem on the written review. The DUBS could correct the errors.

This would help them with the lernin' of the vocabulamary, and the readin' 'n' writin' n such. And would so further their Theocratic Ministry School Edumacation that is provided in the Awake/Watchtower, which we all know is equivalent to a college degree, like this guy most likely has.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Apologies diamondblue - was I too harsh?

Not at all....you were spot on as usual....thought it was funny

• greendawn
    greendawn

The problem is with the GB of the JWs, who do not come out to argue face to face with the "apostates" and that may give the impression that we are seeking to misrepresent and slander them as ypaai imagines.

• Carol
    Carol

Thank you Netty, I really wanted to use my red pencil...you beat me too it! Well not Mr./Mrs./Ms. Visitor......are you counting the time you are spending on the internet? Have you told the elders you are using the internet so much and that you discovered this site and posted?

I too went on the internet under Jehovah's Witnesses......I was not at all confused into thinking a site that states it is for RECOVERING Jehovah's Witness, was in fact an OFFICIAL SITE for the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. Please take your brand of Christian Love and Caring and .....no never mind, I won't say it...I crawled out of the dirt years ago and won't go back in.

Have a nice day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit