Great Experiences- I was serfing the net ad came across APOSTATES

by You People Are All Idiots 110 Replies latest jw experiences

• You People Are All Idiots
    You People Are All Idiots

Wow, yeah i was looking fr the theocratic ministry school oral review questions and i came across an apostate site! The site was www.jehovahs-witness.com and was JUST FILL of retarded apostates! They were not only using a domain name and header name that denotes a conection with the actual watchtower society, but where using it to blasphem the jehovah's true organization in order to help people break away. WHY? Because to them Witnesses are no more than a brain washing cult. It would be nice if they at least changed there name so that people who were actually looking for the offcial jehovah's witnesses site would get confused and come to this misleading one, and that people who are LOOKING for the wrong info can no what the site represents. Maybe a name like www.WE -MISREPRESENT-AND-SLANDER-JEHOVAH'-WITNESSES.com? I don't, sounds catchy to me. I mean even though the society request kindly that no one operates under names such as the one these people were under dosen't mean they should listen. Hey lets all join a site filled of retarded apostates! Sounds fun! When your done, tell me how gehena is!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Don't you listen at the meetings... You are meant to stay away from the evils of the internet. Maybe next time you self righteous fool you should settle for the oral review questions handed out to you at the meeting.

Perhaps one day you may like to follow the advice given to the Boreans to Keep on examining if the things being taught you are true. And really delve into what the history and the teachings of your beloved religon really are.

In the meantime I suggest you go back to your local kingdom hall and confess your sins to your body of elders that you surfed the net and even bothered to register with an 'Apostate' site. Should you ever have the courage to stop leaning upon that 'religon' as your crutch in life feel free to crawl back out of your hole, feel free to come back here and behave like a civilised person. Stop displaying such appalling behaviour and live up the the love your precious religon professes to have.

That is all.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Gehenna is warm, but it's a dry heat, so it's really surprisingly comfortable.

• blondie
    blondie

Well, isn't your Christlke personality shining brightly.

• cab1000
    cab1000

I remember when I thought apostates were retarded. Awww....memories....

• upside/down
    upside/down

yup... I recognize that "kind" of love...

Man am I glad I wised up and left The Cult!

u/d (of the gave 20 years of loyal blind service for THAT class)

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Welcome to our site !! The Society has no power here !!!

But if your looking for the official Watchtower website, just click the drop down box and go to links.

BwaaaHaaaaaaa

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Hmmmm, your bevy of misspelled words and grammatical errors tell me you are either in 8th grade, English is your 2nd tongue, or you have a mental handicap. In any of these 3 instances I think it unfair to pick on you as it's too easy. Enjoy the KingDumb Hall.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    When your done, tell me how gehena is!

First, you should learn to spell but with that Awake education I overlook your deficiency in that area. GEHENNA or GEENA (Greek).

Secondly, I will never know how how gehenna is because Jesus is my God and my Lord.

Your god and lord is the WatchTower Society. You can prove it to yourself by reviewing the March 1979 WatchTower cover and its study article.

I will pray that you will accept Jesus as your personal savior so that you may be spared everlasting separation from Him by putting faith in Him and not in the apostate JW religion.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

We may be all idiots that's true - but we are FREE idiots and HAPPY idiots. Free from serving men, free to serve God....

Wouldn't trade that for anything...

The Pope

BTW I lodged a fault report with Satan about the air conditioning not working here in Gehenna - still waiting on him getting back to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit