Great Experiences- I was serfing the net ad came across APOSTATES

by You People Are All Idiots 110 Replies latest jw experiences

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ok, so what was your point? You did have a point, didn't you? Isn't that a speach quality to work on in the theocratic ministry school???? I would give you a w, brother.

S

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hello and WELCOME, YPAAI!

It was SO thoughtful of you to stop by and remind us how loving "the brotherhood" really is!

It seems that some "reminders" are in store for you, like the ones that you must hear constantly, the ones about staying of the internet? Those reminders!???

You're a B-A-A-A-A-A-D little sheep!

Yes Jeannie, it was obvious he was a cunning linguist already after reading the first few lines of his post.

Hey! You wit' da HAT!

Stop that!

(ROFLMAO!!)

Annie

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    You did have a point, didn't you?

Yup, Satanus! And if he combs his hair juuuuuust right---you can SEE it!

• avishai
    avishai
    JUST FILL of retarded apostates!
    Hey lets all join a site filled of retarded apostates!

Nice post, bigot. My younger bro is what you'd call "retarded" or autistic.

You should see the love and respect the JW's showed him. I.E very little.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Hello, YPAAI~

I can't help but notice your distress. It seems you found it quite unsettling to stumble onto a site filled with so many who have suffered harm due to the policies and practices of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.

I too felt great surprise and dismay when I first came here. Only my shock was due not to finding expressions of anger or hostility, but to discovering that so many had been hurt in so many ways. And, rather than feeling any need to add insult to injury, I have felt only compassion and a sense of camaraderie, for I, too, bear my own scars and wounds but am finding healing here.

I understand that you are only behaving according to how you have been taught, reacting with fear, anger, and intolerance toward those whose opinions and experiences differ from yours. I can only hope that you will grow out of it in time and will stop perpuating the harmful attitudes your Mother Organization has instilled in you.

Go in peace. And, if you return, please return in peace, and feel free to ask whatever questions you may have, and discuss with us your thoughts and feelings if you can do so without so much name-calling.

~Merry

• DramaQueen
    DramaQueen

haahaahaaahaaahaahaa

and one more thing haahaahaa

• bebu
    bebu

A very, very funny thread. You guys are excellent.

YPAAI, it is said that the devil cannot stand being laughed at, because he has no sense of humor or proportion. I hope you know how to chuckle at yourself still... you have an amazing amount of pride.

bebu

• talesin
    talesin
    www.WE -MISREPRESENT-AND-SLANDER-JEHOVAH'-WITNESSES.com?

umm, SLANDER must, by definition, be untrue. That's why the book-publishing corporation/cult of Jehovah's Witnesses can't do anything about this site,,, because WE are telling the TRUTH about the 'Truth' (TM).

Oh, and your use of the word 'retarded' is extremely offensive and most unChristian. Shame on you.

talesin

• andy2tanx
    andy2tanx

...well I just wanna go outside after reading that and kick *** out of some dubs. Nice one laddie!1

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I know you will read this....

Now that you have seen this site we have implanted a chip in your brain and we will use you as a carrier back to your congregation. You have the virus. You cannot remove it. Greetings

Yeew scared myself!

Nah we're just normal people, what are you???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit