Explosions London Buses & Trains

by Crumpet 171 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Hope you are ok Crumpet....let us know when you can.

DB74 x

• Mary
    Mary

I just heard about this now on my way to work (7:00am over here in Canada).........I was stunned and had the horrible feeling of de ja vu...........rotten cowardly BASTARDS!! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys over in England..........I also pray that Tony Blair does a better job of getting the terrorists responsible for this, than what George Bush has done about getting those responsible for 9-11.

Keep us posted.

Mary

• kls
    kls

Just heard the news of the bombing and hoping all here are alright and please check in .

My fellow UK people ,i am so sorry.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I'm so sorry that our friends in London have to go through this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all today. This is truly another sad day in the world.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

PaulJ - The whole underground is closed - liverpool street maybe closed for a while as it was one of the worst explosions. At kings cross they are still trying to get people out.

evacaution of my building has been stalled - but the roads are still closed - cars stranded. Fire engines and ambulances on stand by. not sure how I will get home.

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Looks like it's going to be a long day for you Crumpet, hope you're all able to keep your spirits up in your office somehow, and anyone else stuck in london today, hope you all get through it.

ig.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Crumpet- My train comes from London Liverpool Street- but not the underground line. I think they are stopping most trains going into london. I'll have to see if things are sorted out later on.

Do you drive in? Theres not going to be much public transport, although some buses may start running later this afternoon, so i've heard.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Crumpet,

Where are you. Joyzabel and I are at Earl's Court right now. We have nothing else to do today with the trains and busses down. If you haven't left your building give us a number and if we are close enough we can meet if you want.

Anyone else flying in for Eman's BBQ? I'm not sure the busses will be going out of town tomorrow. I hope we haven't come this far only to miss the bbq.

Jst2laws

• Angharad
    Angharad

Glad you are ok Steve, we were just wondering where you would be.

Hope everyone else who lives down there is ok.

• Simon
    Simon
    Where are you. Joyzabel and I are at Earl's Court right now. We have nothing else to do today with the trains and busses down. If you haven't left your building give us a number and if we are close enough we can meet if you want.

Anyone else flying in for Eman's BBQ? I'm not sure the busses will be going out of town tomorrow. I hope we haven't come this far only to miss the bbq.

Glad you are safe !

Oh, and "Welcome to England"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit