When Jehovah's Witnesses do bad - Are criticisms of JW's valid? Part I

by rambaldi 102 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Rambaldi, you speak of how Jehovah's people should choose to obey him and follow his will, which you purport to mean following the directions given from the governing body. You do realize that the society recommends not even looking at apostate material, don't you? So, do you think you should be excommunicated for not following the faithful and discreet slave?

I'm not telling you that I don't want to hear your viewpoints--I'm telling you I think you're implicity contradicting yourself. I welcome your views, but I do not agree with them.

You speak of a choice a child makes--to follow what their parents tell them to believe or to form their own beliefs. That means that, if they do not believe in the "truth," you're saying that the children should fake service in order to "follow Jehovah." I cannot agree with that. You cannot legitamately show that logical views of the world do not exist outside of "Jehovah's organization." I would not be dishonest to myself and my family by practicing something I didn't believe and preaching something I knew to be wrong. Yet, you hold that since I haven't arrived at the same conclusion as you have, I should be punished. I don't think highly of any organization that attempts to punish honest thinking.

• melmac
    melmac

Rambaldi, I really like your... nick!!!

I am a fan of Alias, too...

Anyway, that`s all the worth I find in your posts...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Mrs Jones, do you have a problem with the Watchtower Society?

Isn't that what you really meant to ask?

I'm sorry but I don't get the Society and the Bible mixed up, they are not one and the same.

Josie

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

The "TROLL ALERT" was correct.

This jerk-off has been on all the other sites, pulling crap. He needs to follow the directions their kind have been handed down and be a good boy and leave us "apostates" to play.

Rampoldi- Might watch it, a demon might jump out and get you!

shelley (txtornado)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Rambaldi Honey, As a result of your crass EVIL comment about the innocent WTC victims I can say:

You have now filled my life with hope.

But I follow the guidelines and refuse to frighten you with what it is...

HB of the no longer glum hamster class.

• carla
    carla

I thought everytime a jw does something bad the typical response is, "well, he/she isn't a real jehovah's witness". That's the response I get. If a person is an elder, puts in as much time as a pioneer, lives, eats & breathes the jw org, how could he not be a "real" jw? You mean jw's commit sins too?! shocking! carla

• Mary
    Mary

The first people who were Jehovah’s witnesses were Adam and Eve
    Oh dear god, that's stupider than any comment made at the ASSembly on the weekend!! Adam and Eve were not Jehovah's Witnesses because there was no freaking RELIGION around then you bonehead!! Go smoke another joint you wacko..........maybe you'll see a harlot riding a wild beast on your bedroom ceiling.......

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"Then who should care about the 3000 who died at the trade center. They would have eventually died as the animals do with nothing else to look forward to.

There is a difference between the 2. We weren't warned about the WTC tragedy through a talking donkey or a man who walked on water.

I do have a hope, one that's not based on fairy tales from another culture that I have no chance in immersing myself in. Rather, it's based on reality.

Western Adventist Creation Mythology < Science, Reason and Logic.

• potleg
    potleg

Why are we wasting time with this...as you said it Mary,- "Bonehead" He can't tell the difference between god and the watchtower society, Adam & Eve and JW's Thanks but, no thanks. Hey that remnds me...what does the Watchtower and 3 day old fish have in common...?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Always going on about jehovah as if there is no Christ, a typical anti christ jw. They are jehovah's not christ's people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit