When Jehovah's Witnesses do bad - Are criticisms of JW's valid? Part I

by rambaldi 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    rambaldi said: Was I referring to a religion? Not particularly. I was referring people who were in a relationship with God. Which they were. Since Jehovah's Witnesses today are in a relationship with God, it is a good way to refer to that.

Bullshit......."Jehovah's Witnesses" is a religion-----Adam and Eve were not part of a religion you buffoon...............

• JT
    JT

the poster says:

"Sure Moses was one of Jehovah's Witnesses"

######

this is funny, just think according to this poster, if Moses as asked what religion he was, he would have said I am Jehovah's Witness

man i never read that in the bible, like i said up till 1931 not one person on the face of the earth called themselves Jehovah's Witnesses, only after Rutherford Told you to call yourself that did you then start to call yourselves JW

you are trying to make it sound like Jehovah Witnesses were around in the year 1376 or something

if the folks on your job ask you what is your religion , or what is your faith, you will say "I am one of JW"

and you know full well that if you had asked someone back in 1929 what was their faith or religon they would not have said "JW" so how in the world can you be something even before it is invented

soorry man you just ain't selling that one here-

The same as a Baptist can't show me that Moses was a Baptist from the bible you can't show me that Moses was one of JW just like you are,

come on man

• JT
    JT

Je·ho·vah's Witness (ji-ho'v?z)
    n.

A member of a religious denomination founded in the United States during the late 19th century in which active evangelism is practiced, the imminent approach of the millennium ..alt Encyclopedia Jehovah's Witnesses, Christian group originating in the United States at the end of the 19th cent., organized by Charles Taze Russell, whose doctrine centers on the Second Coming of Christ. The Witnesses believe that the event has already commenced; they also believe the battle of Armageddon is imminent and that it will be followed by a millennial period when repentant sinners will have a second chance for salvation...... .Before 1931, Jehovah's Witnesses were called Russellites; abroad the movement is usually known as the International Bible Students Association.. now are telling us that both Moses and
    Adam and EVe were part of this group out of Pittsburg PA ,USA come on man youmust be joking

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Rambaldi says: "I said nothing about those who are not Jehovah's servants so where do you get the idea for people in other religions."

Your implication is that Jehovah's servants cannot be found in people in other religions. That everyone in other religions are under malediction. Would you mind telling us who Jehovah's servants were after the so-called Great Apostasy until the advent of the Watchtower Society in the 1870s? Where were they found? Just give me a list like you did for all those Old Testament characters. Moreover, if Jehovah's servants existed without the Watchtower Society then, why can't they exist without it today?

Jehovah's Witnesses remind me so much of this passage in Mark 9:38-40: "John said to him: 'Teacher, we saw a certain man expelling demons by the use of your name and we tried to prevent him, because he was not accompanying us.' But Jesus said: 'Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one that will do a powerful work on the basis of my name that will quickly be able to revile me; for he that is not against us is for us."

Did you ever wonder why this man was not accompanying the disciples? Could it be that it was their arrogance that turned him off? {You can't do that. You're not one of us. Jesus didn't choose you; he chose us.}

Wonder why so many are not accompanying the Watchtower Society yet doing powerful works in Jesus' name? Jehovah's Witnesses, however, just can't believe that they are Jehovah's servants because they are not part of the "in group." Are Jesus and Jehovah limited to the box that the Watchtower Society places them in?

That passage in Rev. says nothing about the Watchtower Society either.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Rambaldi is also making his presence known at http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/gb/guestbook.htm

Come on over everybody and share your comments. But remember, you're only allowed 3 posts per day there.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Since Jehovah's Witnesses today are in a relationship with God

What a bunch of garbage. If "Jehovahs Witnesses" have a relationship with "God" I am "Zarina, Queen of the Universe."

J

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Was I referring to a religion? Not particularly. I was referring people who were in a relationship with God. Which they were. Since Jehovah's Witnesses today are in a relationship with God, it is a good way to refer to that.

Funny.

Funny odd. Not funny ha-ha.

You "weren't particularly" referring to a religion?

You were or you weren't.

EVERYONE WHO CARES TO can have a relationship with God. Ever read Romans 8:38-39? I knew that you had.

So what does it tell us?

That I am convinced that NO ONE or NO THING can separate US from God's love that is in Jesus Christ our Lord!

Funny how that escapes your (WTS---GB---JWs) notice, eh?

A "relationship with God" does not, will not and cannot be made by affilliation with the lying and disgusting Watchtower Society whose dirty secrets have amassed clear up to the heavens. Maybe lots of JWs aren't aware of their slimy goings-on, but nothing slips by God! JESUS WILL expose EVERY crappy big and little thing they have pulled and the WTS WILL stand accountable for ALL that she has willfully and deliberately done to Jesus sheep.

I'm sure that you have been told to "GET OUT FROM HER".....and so you should.

Want another one?

"Wherefore God has highly exalted him and given him a name which is above EVERY NAME; that at the name of JESUS every knee should bow, of the things in heaven, and things on earth and things under the earth.

And that EVERY TONGUE should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11

How often do you hear ANYTHING remotely like that in a Kingdom Hall?

WHY does the WTS hide Jesus? Oh *I* know! Because the WTS has decided that IT is the savior by which JWs must get salvation!!!

The WTS is well-known for going into homes and teaching false doctrine to unknowing and inncent people who don't have a clue what they are in for, even after baptism!

"Do NOT be carried away with various and strange teachings" (Heb 13:8a) "For from these arise those men who slyly work their way into households and lead as their captives the weak women loaded down with sins" (2Tim 3:6)

WHO do people think of when reading these scriptures?

Rambaldi----I'll let YOU guess.

I'm with Mrs. Jones on this one, folks!

Annie

• John Doe
    John Doe

duplicate post

• John Doe
    John Doe

duplicate post

• John Doe
    John Doe

duplicate post