When Jehovah's Witnesses do bad - Are criticisms of JW's valid? Part I

by rambaldi 102 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Right so I haven't read everyones post here- too many to get through, so I don't know if you are a troll or not. - what I did read was yous & hell if you're not trying to preach.

First of all NO WHERE IN MY BIBLE OR YOURS does it say that Adam & Eve were Jehovahs' Witness or actually that there were any Jehovah Witnesses. Have you seen Jehovah???? Have you witnessed any of his great works???? huh huh huh - Cos to be a witness to something you have to have SEEN IT or HEARD IT first hand......

Did Jesus tell you to preach???????

And if you read Revelation 19:1 & 6 you'll see where this great crowd of yours is standing - no bloody paradise earth for you there friend.

I'm SO SICK & TIRED OF JW TRASH & FALSITIES

*deep breath in....out......in......out......in......out* calm.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I see Rambaldi has not come back. I conclude that Rambaldi is more interested in preaching than dialogue.

Ah, well.

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

What choice?

Jehovah God also laid this command upon the man: “From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. 17 But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will positively die.”

When I give my kids a choice of peanut butter or jam, I don't add, and if you choose peanut butter I'll punish you. If I did this I'd be an unfit father. What about if I told my kids that putting a fork in an electical socket will get them killed, then allowed some dickhead adult to tell them otherwise - and I know they are telling them crap, would I wait to see if they obeyed? If I loved them - I would stop the dickhead.

If Jehovah is all knowing and all seeing then he must have know what Satan was doing - but permitted it - so what kind of love does Jehovah have - seems to be defective by my lowly human standards. Lets think about it.. Adam's communicating directly with Jehovah - a spirit I assume, and another spirit come along [Satan] via a sanke and says "naaahh, you won't die". So why dod this so called loving god allow Satan to do this. Adam was totally innocent, not knowing good or bad, and hes got two spirits telling him different things... and he was supposed to know Satan was lying how...?

Anyway it's worse than that really - it was an artificial "do not" put in place purely so that Adam & Eve had the "choice to sin", and then he allowed outside influence to actaully test if they would. This is not love - this is the sort of thing a dictator like Sadam Hussain would do. But then isn't this what Jehovah is - the ultimate doctator. Obey or die!

Anyway we see a parellel of this loving behaviour when Satan and his domons are cast down to earth, once again hes' allowing outside interference. Did he have no where else to put them, Mar's, Venus, anywhere but here - I guess this helps prove his point that man is unfit to rule man.

And yet as you point out even afte the 100 year reign this loving chap is going to let Satan loose again.

Now as soon as the thousand years have been ended, Satan will be let loose out of his prison, 8 and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Ma´gog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea.

Rambaldi - I was raised as a JW from age 5 till 22. I reached my own conclusion that there were things that just didn't stack up with what the witnesses taught, let along the constant changing of doctrine to the point if you today beleived what Rudderford and Russel beleived you would be disfellowshiped - yet these men are supposed to be in heaven as part of the 144,000. Or the hypocrisy of rmore recent publications which say "some mistakenly thought...." - yes because this is what was printed by the WTS. At the least the Pope said sorry for some of the things the catholics did wrong. When will the WTS admit error - and this isn't light getting brighter as in more detailed revealed stuff - this is what was taught as truth is now wrong, and in some cases has become right again.

www.jwfacts.com is a damn good place to read in your spare time - rather than defending the JW's on this site. You are wasting your time. However if you are visiting sites like this you must consider yourself above the advise of the organsiation already so maybe there hope for you yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit