When Jehovah's Witnesses do bad - Are criticisms of JW's valid? Part I

by rambaldi 102 Replies latest jw friends

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

Just a thought that occurred to me while reading this thread. Wonder if he/she is counting this as part of their "time?" And if every response they make back is a return visit?

As far as my opinion on the topic, when JDubs do bad, then yes it will reflect on the organization because according their doctrine and their training, they, simply put, should have known better.

• rambaldi
    rambaldi
    The first people who were Jehovah’s witnesses were Adam and Eve
    Oh dear god, that's stupider than any comment made at the ASSembly on the weekend!! Adam and Eve were not Jehovah's Witnesses because there was no freaking RELIGION around then

Was I referring to a religion? Not particularly. I was referring people who were in a relationship with God. Which they were. Since Jehovah's Witnesses today are in a relationship with God, it is a good way to refer to that.

• rambaldi
    rambaldi
    Just a thought that occurred to me while reading this thread. Wonder if he/she is counting this as part of their "time?"

Isn't if funny how you people always go back to that? That and the thing about "You shouldn't be here".

And talk about who is not original.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Isn't if funny how you people always go back to that?

Isn't it funny how you sidestepped the question?

S

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Adam and Eve have to have been Jehovah's Witnesses - God rejected them as wicked. In any case you ignore Paul's writings that say the first witness was Abel. The FDS also teaches this you apostate doubter.

HB

• Netty
    Netty
    Isn't if funny how you people always go back to that? That and the thing about "You shouldn't be here".

And talk about who is not original

hmm, sounds as if you've been here alot longer than 21 posts. So were ya before, the last time you signed up to troll?

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I am new here myself, so I didn't know that I was a "you people who always goes back to that." Sorry if that struck a nerve with you. (chuckles to myself)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

***TROLL ALERT!!!***

• Netty
    Netty

pssstt... MrsJones, ya dont think he's a troll or anything do ya??

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Hi tnangel -

Go way back in the posts do searches on WTS membership of UN, www.silentlambs.org child abuse injustices, WT owning shares in armament and military companies -

you'll soon understand why we have the same patience of a tired old teacher for a cheeky young pupil who thinks he is being clever (with the same tricks and backtalk seen in classrooms for thousands of years.)

and the WT is sad it cannot exterminate unbelieving realatives.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit