Exposing one's identity. When?

by kairos 100 Replies latest jw friends

• kairos
    kairos

There is so much more to this story that I have not told yet.

It's very painful and horrible.
    I have burned the bridges with my wife's family until they apologize to me and hear me out instead of cutting me off because I might tell a fib about Jah.

I'll just ad that that the elder is MY brother in-law.

He immediately broke confidentiality to his wife and her sister. ( my wife's sisters )

Instead of coming to see me and answer my questions, he sent his wife and sister in his place.

I was pushed to a very rare place of outward rage and threw both sisters out of my house with threats of calling the police if they don't ( took ten minutes to make them go )

They took my wife away with them.
    My wife came back this morning as if nothing happened and has her own little "go bag" ready so if I mess up, she can leave me.

I'm bad...

Fuckers!

• kairos
    kairos

My name is Trekkor Wills.

"Kairos" is my legal first name.

These "friends" would never recognize me by my "real" name, because they never really got to know me. Even after 25 years. I thought it was funny "hiding in plain sight".

Yes I love and cherish my wife. I am dedicated to her to the best of my ability.
    I foresee the worst. I have told many that her life is more important than our relationship.
    This includes her family yesterday.

I called this elder, the same one I told I was no longer going to be MS in the congregation 3 years ago. He has made only the most feeble attempts to "bring me back to Jehovah" since.

Anyway, I chose to call him because my wife is on the verge of a mental breakdown and has "mentioned" suicide after her reading the ENTIRE transcript of the AUS RC. We GENUINELY need help.

Instead of help. ANY HELP. He thought it was a good time to accuse me of apostasy! For that. He is a Mother Fucker!

No apologies.

• kairos
    kairos

P.S. my lovelies!

Search 'Napa' on this site and you will quickly learn that Napa does indeed have PEDO history.

Oooops.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    Kairos, sorry your life has become so dramatic. I know what it is like to have someone push your buttons until you blow- then you look like the bad guy uuuuuuugggggghhhhhh!
  • cappytan
    cappytan

kairos: when I was learning things about the truth that I didn't want to believe, but I could not ignore, I was suicidal too.

I think it's a normal reaction for someone that has been told that this world is so bad, controlled by Satan, that death forgives you of your sins, and that paradise is waiting for you.

I saw these problems in the organization, and wanted a shortcut to the new system so I didn't have to be so torn up about it.

To survive, I had to let go of that hope.

I hope your wife gets through this. I'm sorry, man.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Wow, Treckkor, you are either very brave or very pissed! Love the pic of your wedding. I hope Mrs. Kairos can extract herself from her rabid JW family and slowly learn TTATT.

Would she be open to taking a vacation? She needs to get away from all this BS. Sounds like a trip to one of the many awesome spas in your area might be the best gift you could give her right now.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Napa? You are my boy! I am coming out to swill gallons of wine with you one day my man.

I am an enophile, I think they allow those in NorCal

But seriously one day we will have a drink together when i am in cali, the place of FMF's birth

• kairos
    kairos

It's important to note that my wife is seeking professional help with the goal of saving our marriage.

Please support us!

• kairos
    kairos

3rdgen

I don't feel brave. I was super nervous and my voice was shaking as I screamed.Just trying to do the right thing.
    And yes more angry than ever before in my life.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Best of luck my friend. Their actions may open her eyes, just reassure her of your love and committment

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit