Exposing one's identity. When?

by kairos 100 Replies latest jw friends

• kairos
    kairos

They don't get it...

Certified mail from the very elder the officer spoke to directly on Friday afternoon at 12:40 pm from my yard.

I called another Sheriff deputy who called them and issued another "stern warning".

Anybody busy on Monday night for a good time in Napa?

Camera men?

• cha ching
    cha ching

Remember, you can't turn back time.

Do not do anything you will regret. Will this affect your wife? Make it harder for her to leave? Make it harder for you to keep her? Will what those elders say really make a difference in a year or two?

If you could have your choice, what would it be?

*Keeping your wife? or *Having a standoff with the elders?

(Picture yourself having this thing with elders, and you win.... then your wife leaves you... Will you be happier? Or, if you don't 'engage them', your wife sees the light, you both leave the Borg, and you both don't care about what the elders do? Picture this, feel the emotions both ways.....)

Treasure your valuable things.

• kairos
    kairos

Being calm.

Quiet evening with the wife.

Stay tuned.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    Glad you're calm, Kairos. Cha Ching has good advice.
  • kairos
    kairos

So here's the plan:

I'm NOT going to attend any JCs.

I have sent the JC summons to a few key JW gossip monsters. The virus is in the system.
    Word will spread like wild fire. Apostate! Apostate!

If they announce me, everyone will already know ahead of time and what for.
    DFing for apostasy is super rare. It will get everyone's attention in the circuit.

And?

Some may start to think and wonder how this could be possible, as I was well liked, a MS, aux pioneer, went out on talks every month, did the stage at the assemblies, blah blah...

"How long was he an apostate"?
    "Why did Jehovah appoint him or let him be a MS"?
    "He seemed so strong"
    "I wonder what made him leave the truth"

If they don't announce me, the gossip will ramp up. They will not be able to comprehend how I dodged the elders.

One way or another I will make sure a copy of the cease and desist letter is in each of the JC elder's hands, as well as the COBE. Their decision will be based both on how seriously they take my letter and the two calls from the sheriff in four days.

Any predictions and why?

I say they have to announce me.

I'm happy no matter what happens as long as my wife remains my friend.

• dgeero
    dgeero

Kairos I understand you not wanting to attend your JC....BUT... this is a perfect opportunity to get another secret recording exposing their hypocrisy and just how horrible this cult is! And its damn entertaining I have started researching secret cameras in the event I get an official summons. So far haven't needed it. But if I do I will be sending links to the video to everyone I want to know before any announcements are made.

• kairos
    kairos

I would like to show up with open cameras and crew to record it. Why not?

I got this goofy e-mail from the previous COBE this morning:

Trekkor:
    I am not sure why you keep sending me these emails since I am in New York and not in the best position to be involved with whatever you are dealing with. Although I have not read any of the material and links that you have sent me, it is obvious that you are not interested at this time in the truth and serving Jehovah. I viewed you as a friend and it pains me greatly to see the course you have taken. Although I do not approve of or respect your current views, I remain hopeful that one day you will come back to the truth and once again serve Jehovah with the earthly part of his organization. Until that time, I would appreciate it if you would stop emailing me. Also, I am not forwarding the information you sent me, nor am I reading it. So if someone needs to receive it other than me, it would be best if you forwarded it to them yourself.
    I appreciate you respecting my wishes, and just confirm, please do reply to this email.
    Steven Javorina

His father in law is WT lawyer Mario Moreno. FYI

• kairos
    kairos

So today is the day.

Not going!

I sent out a group e-mail with all addresses visible.
    All witnesses I've known for over two decades.
    They will all know each other have received this.

Providing the truth of the situation instead of keeping it behind closed doors of the judicial execution chamber.

Sent the invite and this copy of the cease and desist to the elderz:

----

Kairos Trekkor Wills

Napa, CA 94559

Robert Council and Oak Knoll Body of Elders

1976 Wise Dr. Napa, CA 94559

RE: Cease and desist from ALL contact, annoying and harassing phone calls and invitations to appear before an unrecognized Judicial Committee of congregation leaders.

Dear Robert Council and Oak Knoll Body of Elders

This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER is to inform you that your persistent actions including but not limited to making ANY contact, annoying and harassing phone calls and invitations to appear before an unrecognized Judicial Committee of congregation leaders have become unbearable. You are ORDERED TO STOP such activities immediately as they are being done in violation of the law. Penal code 653m, as expressed to ‘elder’ Raynald Beauchemin by phone and ‘elder’ Robert Council by voice message from Napa County Sherriff Deputy Erik Fisher on 8-14-2015 as witnessed by myself.

A certified letter to appear before judicial hearing was received today.

The additional phone call and message to ‘elder’ Raynald Beauchemin by Napa County Sheriff Deputy on 8-18-2015 made clear that this is UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.

I have the right to remain free from these activities as they constitute annoyance, harassment and violations of my basic human rights. (http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/ )

I will pursue any legal remedies available to me against you if these activities continue. These remedies include but are not limited to: contacting law enforcement to obtain criminal sanctions against you, and suing you civilly for damages I have incurred as a result of your actions.

Again, you must IMMEDIATELY STOP ALL contact, annoying and harassing phone calls and invitations to appear before an unrecognized Judicial Committee of congregation leaders and send me written confirmation that you will stop such activities

This letter acts as your FINAL WARNING to discontinue this unwanted conduct before I pursue legal actions against you. At this time, I am NOT escalating further contacting with the authorities or filing civil suit against you, as I hope we can resolve this matter without authoritative involvement. I am not under any circumstances, however, waiving any legal rights I have presently, or future legal remedies against you by sending you this letter. This order acts as ONE FINAL CHANCE for you to cease your illegal activities before I exercise my rights.

To ensure compliance with this letter, and to halt any legal action I may take against you, I require you to fill in and sign the attached form and mail it back to me within 10 days of your receipt of this letter. Failure to do so will act as evidence of your infringement upon my legal rights, and I will immediately seek legal avenues to remedy the situation.

Sincerely,

Kairos Trekkor Wills 8-18-2015

CEASE AND DESIST COMPLIANCE AGREEMENT

I, Robert Council do hereby agree to stop unwanted contact, annoying and harassing phone calls and invitations to appear before an unrecognized Judicial Committee of congregation leaders which are in violation of Kairos Trekkor Wills‘s rights. [ penal code 653m ] I understand that this is my final chance to cease these activities. I understand that Kairos Trekkor Wills potentially has the right to pursue legal action against me relating to my engagement in these activities, but he will not pursue those rights in contemplation of my compliance with this written demand. I further understand that Kairos Trekkor Wills has not waived his rights and may pursue legal remedies against me if I fail to abide by this agreement. I understand that this agreement is not specifically limited to the activities named herein. I will not engage in any activity now or in the future done for the purpose of unwanted contact, annoying and harassing phone calls and invitations to appear before an unrecognized Judicial Committee of congregation leaders against Kairos Trekkor Wills. I furthermore agree not to engage in any activity, regardless of its official title, that is done in violation of Kairos Trekkor Wills‘s legal rights. If I fail to cease performing these activities, Kairos Trekkor Wills may pursue legal action against me in accordance his legal rights. This agreement acts as a contract between Robert Council and Kairos Trekkor Wills. Forbearing enforcement of legally enforceable remedies is sufficient consideration to support this agreement. This agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties. Any statements made orally, written, or otherwise which are not contained herein shall have no impact on either parties’ rights or obligations elaborated in this agreement.

Date 8-18-2015

[ printed name]

signature

CC: Oak Knoll Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York. ATTN: Legal Dept

Napa County Sherriff Deputy Erik Fisher, Re: incident #E150805674

• kairos
    kairos

Just like corporate clockwork:

How many mistakes can you find comparing the first letter from Ray?

I find it amusing that this man can witch hunt me out while covering for known illegal citizen and unlicensed Ca contractor "Victor Moreno" as a publisher in good standing even though I mentioned this to all of the local elderz and two circuit bozos.

They figured ignoring the "problem" is the better way to go.

Hell, I don't think Ray ever got his citizenship.He's a Canadian that regularly border hops to take advantage of cheap health care. Paying back Ceaser's things and all.

Typical righteousness...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Spider-Man went public with his identity in the Marvel "Civil War" comic series (the upcoming Captain America III is based on it).

Guess how well it went.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit