RichieRich

No offense.

But I hated that freaking book.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

here's a BTTT for all the newbies!!!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I chose mine after my FAVORITE movie and my FAVORITE character!!! I mean just look at him, best looking guy, after my husband that is!! hehe.

• orion
    orion

I chose my oldest sons middle name for my screen name. I always loved wathing the stars so i named my first Kylee (fierce cheif) Orion(hunter)...we're a little irish...lol.

My name is Summer Denise....I was due the first day of Summer thus the name and my middle name was after my dad Dennis.. but means Goddess of wine.

My other son is Kole(cole miner) Alexander and the baby is Ethan Roman can't remember the meanings.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Mine came from my gridiron days. I was an offensive lineman (american style football) and when I would lock up with the defensive linemen I guess I would growl like a dog, or so my teammates told me. The other guys on the line started calling me the Big Dog because of it and it spread to the rest of the team. I chose the avatar as I love English bulldogs.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

ZEN NUDIST = BARELY ZEN

= ZEN unclothed by any particular belief system. I am Agnostic rather than buddhist.

I like nudist resorts but I cant afford them so I am rarely an actual nudist.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Anyone who saw me at the cheesefest party could tell you why Im buttlight! No, I didnt have a light hanging out of my butt! I love drinking budlight, but that was too boring, soooooooo...........................My retarded sense of humor came up with buttlight instead!

• undercover
    undercover

How did I miss this thread? Cool thread RR...

anyway...when I first signed on, I was inactive and had come to some realizations about the WTS but was stll very wary about going to "apostate" sights.

I had been searching all that I could about the WTS on the 'net, trying hard to avoid blantantly "apostate" sites, including this one. As time went on, I realized that there was more to learn than what I was finding and I was curious as to why people were leaving, seeing this board and a couple of others that kept popping up on my anti-JW radar. So I started lurking here, reading and reading. Finally, I got up the nerve to post, but was very wary about being found out by the locals. I felt like a spy, going out and getting info against an opposing government. A spy works undercover, so undercover it was.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I feel guilty putting Legolas with out my husbands so here

• Sassy
    Sassy

well I started out as SNS.(which stood for SweetNSassy). but eveyone confused me with SENS who used to post here..

so I had Simon change my id to just Sassy..

cuz I am

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit