A newbie's impression on this board, pros and cons

by smelly onions 293 Replies latest jw experiences

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Sunspot--a person after me own heart!!! I absolutely love Christmas and love spoiling my kids on Christmas. I love to bake a bunch of goodies, have a fire in the fireplace, have a beautifully lit-up Christmas tree, have lights on the house, and decorate decorate decorate! And I love driving around at night looking at all the beautiful lights. It is my favorite time of year, and I am looking forward to it already.

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    Smelly Onions-you are a one way,tunnel vision fool.I think your like the watchtower because you take only what you want to hear from certain people{like kissing JT ass}because he's "intelligent and witty".

Are you jealous stopthe pain of JT? The guy knows alot. The assemblies are also nice. Everyone together even if nothing is coming but everyone there and no wories like going to some club full of drugs, sexual deviants, criminals, thugs, gangstas, violent people. If there is something nice to say about jw's is those assmeblies where everyone is together and calm and peaceful. You don't have to worry about the guy next to you fighting you over a girl or making wise crack remarks. No one here can deny ABSOLUTELY that they didn't take some good things while a jw. If you do you are being more extremist than the org could ever be or more extremist than the taliban.

You want to talk about religious extremism, look at those suicide bombers, the taliban, bin laden - thats extremism. The wt is a baby in diapers next to these guys. So gimme a break with the hogwash. How about being whipped with a cane for not falling in line. That sure is brainwashing. Or not reading the koran for 8 hours a day.

I'll agree that there is pressure put on ethe publishers, to some extent even a mild form of brainwashing but if you compare the org to the taliban, now I know you have some marbles lose upstairs. Don't let your hate blind your judgement.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So you go to clubs Smelly? For shame!

Josie

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

"those assmeblies where everyone is together and calm and peaceful."

Well an assembly of robots, or Stepford wives would accomplish the same mission. I would rather be among these worldly 'apostates' any day. I'm sure most church gatherings--not JWs--also have a peaceful atmosphere.

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    Hang around here and don't leave because some ask you to. I need more kindred spirits that share my views. And you're right about finding out juicy stuff.

you know what's also super cool. now that i know all this juicy stuff, when i do return to the truth i will be feeling alright for being a flunky jw. the talks wont make me feel guilty for being a flunky.

And who do I have to thank for that. All my apostate friends here who made it possible for me to return to the truth. Thanx buddies, you sure helped me out.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bye Smelly!

*waves*

Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

we will truely miss your words of wisdom.

Josie ~ piehole talkers are alot of fun

• kls
    kls

Why Smelly , i see you are still here making friends,,,,,,,,lol

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    coporate america doesn't lie to people

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AND THEN FOLKS HERE CALL ME THE NAIVE ONE,

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    FOLKS HERE CALL ME THE NAIVE ONE

Hm cuz you are silly