A newbie's impression on this board, pros and cons

by smelly onions 293 Replies latest jw experiences

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    If you truly think that cutting families to pieces to ensure the uniformity of a man made organization, inflicting those who believe that it is God's organization with deep seated guilt that drives some to suicide or divorce or murder, by malicious judicial action against people in the form of Disfellowshipping is a 'great thing', then you need to buckle down and make elder first class,

Don't be silly. Nobody wants families hacked to pieces. Its a tug of war for most. The truth or their families. With the exception of the most distressing cases here many could have opted to endure the lies of the WT in order to stay with their families. Yet many of you opted to leave the org and thus your families. So in truth your hatred of the org is greater than your love of your family. You would rather leave the org and never have your family because of doctrinal jibber jabber than be with your loved ones. In truth how much do you love your family? Enquiring minds want to know. I know you'll lash back at me with sundry responses but deep down inside you know its true.

but he will feel the effects of it some day either on himself or his family members or his friends.

Hey thanx for wishing me well. While your at it how about wishing me cancer, a paralyzing accident on me or death by a firing squad. How about taking a sledge hammer and bashing my brains out. LOL. Ahhh the wonderful love for your fellow man one experiences when one leaves the org. Please don't convince me anymore, your doing a wonderful job at it.

In all my posts I have not wished anyone here personal bodily harm nor have I cursed at anyone. I have been libeled against, besmirched, cursed at, and wished bodily harm upon myself and family members, even death, yes even my own death. This is the way you guys propose helping others. You are more lost now than you ever were while in the org. But I take it all in jest. Leaving the org hasn't changed fundamentally who you are.

Ever heard of Krishnamurti, great Indian philosopher, he said while you pet the animal it responds nicely but if not it reacts aggressively and violently. Some here have demonstrated this same behavio.

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    I guess some of the posters proved you right. Some people need a punch bag to take their anger out on - so you have provided a service. For a Newbie you have certainly got some attention, so you must be doing something right!

Yes I have, haven't I. With the exception of the most distressing cases (disclaimer here for those horrible cases- death, molestation, physical abuse) I truly don't understand much of the anger here. It seems that by nature many here are of an angry lot. Prone to fits of explosive behavior when the car keys are missing or the kool aid is not sweet enough. Tsk, tsk. Have you seen some of the things they have said to me? LOL and nobody has apologized. I did. You truly get to know someone once they are out of their safety zone.

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    If you read my post from the other day,I realize it could have been worse,I fully admit that.But this is a FREE country.I condemn all suicide bombers.

Nice of you, stopthepain, to realize this. You were going off the deep end here a little.

• kls
    kls
    Prone to fits of explosive behavior when the car keys are missing or the kool aid is not sweet enough. Tsk, tsk. Have you seen some of the things they have said to me? LOL and nobody has apologized. I did. You truly get to know someone once they are out of their safety zone.

Smelly ,you must like it here or you would not still be here but please to do not deminish the hurt that we all have had with car keys and kool aid . You have told most here that they have no reason to feel the way they do and the wt is such a great cult to be in and we are all a bunch of whiners,so our feeling of the wt are unfounded and you want to return to the wt vomit and marry a liitle braindead jw ,wonderful ,go and have a good life and stop insulting the pain we have.

If you really want to stay,feel for us for what so many have had to endure and stop showing us the cultish love you have for the wt.

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    If you really want to stay,feel for us for what so many have had to endure and stop showing us the cultish love you have for the wt.

I put the disclaimer in. I said "with the exception of the most distressing cases here", kls. I put that in to make a divide between the true horrible pain and those not .

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Smelly, take a gander at the posts of the people kissing your ass and tell me if you think they are scary and bitter...

Have you had enough attention yet? Do you feel better now? I don't know what's more sad. Active JWs trying to shame us into going back or so-called exJWs working out their frustrations with cowardly internet aggression. Hmm. Smelly doesn't strike me as the happy-go-lucky type he claims to be.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

For somebody who claims to have no bad feelings whatsoever about the watchtower, it seems like a contradiction you decided to look into JWD in the first place. How's the time coming this month? Are they going to let you stay an MS? Hope so.

• kls
    kls
    said "with the exception of the most distressing cases here", kls. I put that in to make a divide between the true horrible pain and those not .said "with the exception of the most distressing cases here", kls. I put that in to make a divide between the true horrible pain and those not .

And what i your mind is " True horrible pain " and those that are not . Really what would less distressing to you look like.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I think Smelly has passive-aggressive tendoncies. Why else would he keep coming back with the motive of making people mad? He sounds pretty angry himself, and here he has the safety and security of knowing that when he posts, no one really knows who he is.

• georgefoster
    georgefoster

Smelly Onions:

I don't have a dog in this fight. I've never been a jw, so I have no reason to be bitter. I've read all the posts in this thread, and I think the following quote of yours is very telling:

In all my posts I have not wished anyone here personal bodily harm nor have I cursed at anyone. I have been libeled against, besmirched, cursed at, and wished bodily harm upon myself and family members, even death, yes even my own death. This is the way you guys propose helping others. You are more lost now than you ever were while in the org. But I take it all in jest. Leaving the org hasn't changed fundamentally who you are.

Your good. Everyone else is bad.

You have been well trained in how to be a jw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit