by smelly onions 293 Replies latest jw experiences

• zagor
    zagor

WTF?
    Or as the Bear in the Big Blue House says

What's that smell? ...... Oh its YOU!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***I am also happy i don't celebrate x-mas. Sure save alot of money from one of the biggest scams in commercial america.

***But you were scammed by a multibillion dollar publishing company and got no enjoyment from it....I would sooner be scammed by the former to be honest...at least its possible to enjoy Christmas...

Smelly Onions,

How true this IS! Have you given ANY thought to "God's only approved religion on the earth" how it is scamming people?

You pick up the litter-ature at the KH and pay for it.

You place it at the doors and when someone pays YOU for the SAME litter-ature, YOU are expected to drop it back into the box at the KH! (DUH----I wonder who thought that one up?)

You have read what JT has said, about the assemblies and the parking lot ripoff in Tacoma, not to mention dozens of other money-making schemes the WTS has cooked up to fill their bank accounts! SURPRISED? SHOCKED? You should be.

And then YOU talk about SCAMS in the name of religion? The WTS has gone way beyond cornering THAT market!!!!

It really is a pity that you have never felt the absolute magical quality of Christmas! Seeing chldrens eyes light up on Christmas morning, seeing the tree with all the beautiful colored lights on it, visiting friends , relatives and neighbors with a plate of cookies and the peace in your heart when these things take place! People put their worries and everyday cares aside and focus on something upbeat for a while. It is quite a wonderful time of year.

This has nothing to DO with money! You don't HAVE to spend huge $$$ amounts of what you don't have! DOING something nice for someone, making something if you are into hobbies, baking things that others like, even a batch of fudge given with a red bow and FROM THE HEART is fine! The only limit is your imagination.

But the WTS sucks that right out of you, ( joy and imagination) seeing to it that every waking moment except for eating and sleeping is taken up. JWs rarely even see other JWs because they don't have the time after devoting it to the WTS! JWs are exhausted and we know why! We've BEEN there!

As far as Christmas (not xmas) goes there is NOTHING like it found in the WTS, NOTHING! Just because THEY say it is "deplorable to Jehovah" doesn't make it so. THEY want your undivided attention, your time, your money and that joy I spoke of. Prove me wrong if you think you can.

Ohhh, yeah.......you can drag the kiddies (and yourself) out of bed, get dressed in your Sunday-Go-To-Meetings clothes, then give them their Service bags (all well stocked with WTS litter-ature that YOU paid for but will be returned back to the KH if a placement is made) and head to the KH for service-----so you can all knock on people's doors to interrupt their morning tell them that "God doesn't approve of Christmas" and be smugly on your way, thinking you have delivered your "message of love".

Think about it.

Annie

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    Such dazzling wisdom has never been seen on JWD until Smelly showed up. How timely. Just when all us clueless JWDers needed it the most, too.

yes thanx flying high, its good there are those here who recognize intelligence when they see it. hehehe

i called my wife over to the pc for all i could do was smile for i see you have the same questions that I ASKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes JT intelligent people do think alike. hehehehehe, seriously though your info was most enlightening. its good to see you are an upbeat person and you are making a life for yourself. i understand there are those here who's pain is irreparable and moving on may never happen. that is truly very sad. others who's pain is reparable but will always see the glass half empty and those who are just angry people no matter how good things are in life.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Smelly Onions,

You are so right!!!!!!!!!

Most of my relatives are JWs and are among the nicest people I know. Like you, I really appreciate the morals and self-discipline learned while growing up a JW.

Hang around here and don't leave because some ask you to. I need more kindred spirits that share my views. And you're right about finding out juicy stuff. I already know the name of the publication coming out in the assembly and I haven't even attended yet! How cool is that?!

There are many of us here that know the WBTS is only a religious/man-made/business-like organization and just like any other organization will have its good and bad. Some will accentuate the possitive and some the negative.

That's the way life goes!!!

Be well.

DY

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    It really is a pity that you have never felt the absolute magical quality of Christmas! Seeing chldrens eyes light up on Christmas morning, seeing the tree with all the beautiful colored lights on it, visiting friends , relatives and neighbors with a plate of cookies and the peace in your heart when these things take place!

if xmas aint a scam then neither is the wt. companies make most of their money on xmas. They really push it during that time. btw, i am inactive plus i am happy i don't celebrate it. I know alot of people who feel really stressed out because the stretch on their finances and the kids complaining about what they dont have and what their friends have.

you sound like those people on the wt videos, how everything is so wonderful hahahahaha

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

SUNSPOT-That was a great post.My parents would call christmas pagan,fueled by greed,and a "glut".What they were to stupid to realize was it wasn't about that.Instead of making thier kids happy on christmas,they'd march us out into field service to peddle foolish magazines,and make us the laughingstock of the neighborhood.They would rather dump what little money we had to the cult,but of course,that still wasn't enough for jehoba!!!!!1

• doogie
    doogie
    I already know the name of the publication coming out in the assembly and I haven't even attended yet! How cool is that?!

umm...not very? sorry.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

Smelly Onions-you are a one way,tunnel vision fool.I think your like the watchtower because you take only what you want to hear from certain people{like kissing JT ass}because he's "intelligent and witty".Sunspot said christmas was about giving a small gift from the heart.You could bake someone cookies and put a ribbon on it,it just is a time to be happy.Did she even mention one part about $$$$$$$ in the section you quoted her on,NO.Don't celebrate christmas,be a fool for a bunch of idiots in crooklyn.It's not hard to see that you are BRAINWASHED.

• smelly onions
    smelly onions
    You are so right!!!!!!!!!

Most of my relatives are JWs and are among the nicest people I know. Like you, I really appreciate the morals and self-discipline learned while growing up a JW.

Hang around here and don't leave because some ask you to. I need more kindred spirits that share my views. And you're right about finding out juicy stuff. I already know the name of the publication coming out in the assembly and I haven't even attended yet! How cool is that?!

There are many of us here that know the WBTS is only a religious/man-made/business-like organization and just like any other organization will have its good and bad. Some will accentuate the possitive and some the negative.

That's the way life goes!!!

tell me more about urself, well at least i am not alone here. tahnx for the encouragement.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

by the way,coporate america doesn't lie to people and tell them that if they celebrate christmas that they will live forever.Christmas doesn't shun people.christmas doesn't have 3 cleaners judge somebody and ruin thier life because jehoba apointed them.christmas didn't tell people not to get legitimate medical treatment when they needed it.and so on and so on..............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit