It took them exactly 13 hours from the news broadcast ...

by kwintestal 73 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Kwin ... you never did answer ... do you work for a living ... or just live on hand outs from the government (your hard working neighbours) ... with dollar signs floating before your litigious eyes.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

AFIN

"Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Kwin ... you never did answer ... do you work for a living ... or just live on hand outs from the government (your hard working neighbours) ... with dollar signs floating before your litigious eyes.

Afin, you dont have a point do you? So far youve just made yourself look like a desperate attention seeking ass.

Josie

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Please don't feed the trolls. stay on topic or this thread will be locked.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Grabbing a bag of popcorn and sitting back enjoying the show.

(cj of the "want to feed the troll but shouldn't class")

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Not that it adds anything to this conversation, I will in order to shut you up and stop this non-scence respond.

I am gainfully employed by the Halifax Regional Municipality as a Bus Operator. I work aproximately 50 hours each week at a wage of $20.03. Last year I earned just over $51,000. I guess you can say that I am getting my money from the tax-payer, however I am providing a service for them. Previous to this employment I worked for FedEx for 5 years.

You must have thought I wasn't employed and was collecting welfare because I followed the WTS advice and didn't go to University, right?

Kwin

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovahs Witness Discussion Forum - Topic: Tape recorder ? for ex ...
    I've always wondered why in JC's elders worry about tape recorders being on. ...
    As an anti-watchtower activist I need this protection from the jehovah's ...
    www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/91111/1.ashx - 31k

We have some input on above thread.

DOCUMENT EVERYTHING SAVE EVERYTHING including any certified letter reciepts.

Nothing beats streaming audio/video (cam-corder).Ignore fears about covert recordings for now,as you have the option later to use or refuse disclosure.

Think like a movie director who is doing a documentary,if it's palpable i can put up at my website.

Best regards,Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• talesin
    talesin

Joyzabel,

If afin is violating posting rules, then why would the thread be shut down, instead of afin being shut down?

I don't get it.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

So what do you do AFIN? You on the WTS payroll?

Kwin

• Odrade
    Odrade
    You must have thought I wasn't employed because I followed the WTS advice and didn't go to University, right?

Kwin

ROTFL!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit