It took them exactly 13 hours from the news broadcast ...

by kwintestal 73 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Kwin ... when you finally answered ... it is very telling indeed! When in doubt scream "TROLL".

Helps to not have to answer questions too ... just come on here and say anything you want and not be accountable.

Believe me ... when you have your day in court ... you will be accountable.

I happen to come from the Hamilton area. Now that you've published your name here, it will take me a few hours, but I will get the lowdown on your history.

By the way ... I imagined the question about being employed would be the stickiest for you. Makes a big law suit look even better .. wink .. wink..

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Ah, you come from the Hamilton area? Great! Maybe you know someone in the Sherwood Heights cong, the hall that I was in when I was abused. If you do, please let me know! It was an elder's son and in 1988. Do you know any of the elders there?

Thanks hun! moix xoxo

Kwin

• talesin
    talesin
    I happen to come from the Hamilton area. Now that you've published your name here, it will take me a few hours, but I will get the lowdown on your history.

Hmm, sounds like a veiled threat to me ... isn't that against posting rules?

* wink, wink *

tal

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

afin - one sick puppy

Josie ~ sorry for feeding the troll...my bad

• Odrade
    Odrade

Aside to Kwin: maybe she's his wife!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Aside to Kwin: maybe she's his wife!

Hmm, she wouldn't know that, now would she. The elders would have kept it from her.

Kwin

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

For a while I thought you were a sincere poster with doubts, defending the Watchtower AFIN. I'd like to be able to think you are a troll now at best.

If I saw you in person I'd spit in your face.

GBL

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I will get the lowdown on your history.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/80616/1.ashx

I'll save you the trouble! There's my history. If you want, I can give you the name of my bookstudy conductor too. He was the uncle of my abuser, and heck, why don't you ask if his son was abused too? My abuser said that he had done the same to his cousin.

Kwin

• avishai
    avishai

Gee, AFIN, why don't you have the gut's to post YOUR name here? Whatevah would the elders think?

• z
    z

Afin if you have kids pls let this sick pedophile baby-sit them let see you after he molest them

Afin you sick sick evil like yours WTS sick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit