It took them exactly 13 hours from the news broadcast ...

by kwintestal 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Why would it matter where I work (AFIN)

... it only matters in that KWIN had the guts to be open and honest.... your cowardice on the other hand, shows your extreme fear of the 'society'.

It wasn't the WTS who bothered you as a child ... it was (supposedly) one person ... but I get it.

Oh pleazzzze. Is that your best comeback.....?

He doesn't have deep enough pockets to suit you .. wink .. wink ..

The first "wink... wink..." was readable..... to use it again is excessively boring.

• avishai
    avishai

Yep. Kwin's got some stones. It's so funny when JW's come on here and give us a hassle. Not a one who's EVER answered the challenge of revealing their ID. When several of us live openly. It's sad, I remember living in fear. Fear of Demons, fear of armaggeddon, fear of the elders, fear of myself, fear of other gossipy JW's, Fear of my own family, fear of not being loved of I screwed up. That constant mettalic taste of fear in the back of your mouth. All gone now. It's nice.

Tell, me, AFIN, How does if feel to live in fear? How does if feel to have an itch that you can't scratch? To know that you HAVE to go to meetings every week HAVE to go out and put in hours, or they'll know the reason why? To have a job you can never quit? To know that your friends will totally forget about you if you don't totally conform? To know that i can reveal my name anytime I want, and you cant, to know that what your doing here is every bit as bad in there eyes as smoking a joint, fornication? Hmm?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    To know that i can reveal my name anytime I want, and you cant, to know that what your doing here is every bit as bad in there eyes as smoking a joint, fornication? Hmm?

Avi,

Good post and I've chosen this excerpt to prove again how much freedom is given up when you are a JW. The freedom to come here----is a "no-no." The freedom to give your name if you care to----is a "no-no." The fear that at any given moment you may be found out and "counselled", etc.

How ironic is it that FINperson knows full well of these possible repercussions, yet defies the very org that she supports!

Odd.

Annie

• Honesty
    Honesty

KWIN RULES !!!!

Are the Boyz in Crooklyn having nightmares over you?

They should be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit