It took them exactly 13 hours from the news broadcast ...

by kwintestal 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Flash
    Flash
    Don't bother talking to them till you're good and ready with a lawyer right there with you.

Ditto!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

What my plan is, is to let them call me for a JC for this. I have nothing to lose by being DF'd. To the JC, I will bring someone from the media with me to act as my witness to the event. If and when they DF me, they we will have an even better newscast when I protest their attempt to silence me.

Of course, everything will be documented for the sole purpose of compensation should I become distressed from what they are putting me through. We'll see if it works.

Kwin

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

"FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF COMPESATION ... SHOULD I BECOME DISTRESSED"

Kwin... your words. How do you think they will look in a court of law?

How do you think they make you look here? Easy meal ticket?

By the way .. are you gainfully employed, supporting your family?

• Odrade
    Odrade

hmmm, AFIN, do you think that the court will see his wanting to be compensated for pain and suffering as somehow worse than the person that raped him as a small child? or the people that helped that child-rapist maintain status quo and sent him out to preach at the doors of unsuspecting "unbelievers?"

Lady, you've got problems. You pick on the strangest things. Oh well, an apt demonstration of where your priorities are. "Oh, you want to sue the rapist and rapist protectors for money! How evil!!!"

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Odrade-!

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

od ... your point would be appropriate if Kwin was referring to THAT court case,

He wasn't ... he was referring to the WTS bothering him .. do try to keep up.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Um, he was referring to the Elders coming around and pounding on his door directly the morning after he appeared on TV with his story. What do you think they wanted? To share coffee and donuts and read the beatitudes?

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

od ... again you are deflecting.

Let Kwin answer for himself.

Well, Kwin???

• JAVA
    JAVA

Kwin -- Good for you! Why play by their rules, when it's much more fun having them jump through your hoops. I'll take bets that if they know your witness is from the media, the meeting will stop before it starts. :)

• Odrade
    Odrade

deflecting from what??? Does everyone here get it but you? You claim to be reasonably intelligent. Why does Kwin have to answer something so obvious for you to accept it? Did you ever play connect the dots as a kid? Think back... then connect the dots. Elders knocking on the door the morning after bad press does not = sweetness and light and hugs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit