It took them exactly 13 hours from the news broadcast ...

by kwintestal 73 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

od ... do you have a problem letting Kwin answer for himself?

Kwin ... I asked very simple questions. I will repeat them for you if it helps or just refer to a few posts back.

• talesin
    talesin

afin

who do you think you are? you sicken me.

Perhaps you should do a little reflection on CHRIST, and how he would reply to your smug, insulting questions?

How dare you assume anything? How dare you?

pah, your comments make me want to vomit,

Are you a pedophile? hmm, maybe that is why you empathize with them so much ...

Go make your own thread, questioning all the abuse survivors, asking why we don't wish to deal with the promoters of this pedophile paradise.

Don't pick on someone who is making a brave stand against this evil organization, which should have to pay through the nose for all the damage it has done. If you have even bothered to read his previous threads about the abuse, you would know what he is dealing with.

Kwin, answer if you wish, but I would not dignify its questions with an answer.

edit: odrade, right on!

• Odrade
    Odrade

ever occur to you that he's not online at the moment? Besides, why should he answer you? Everyone but you knows the answer to the question. Besides, you haven't answered my question. Are you deflecting?:

do you think that the court will see his wanting to be compensated for pain and suffering as somehow worse than the person that raped him as a small child?

oh, and here's another one: do YOU think it is worse that he will use financial litigation as another tool than it is to be the men who protect the child rapist? Lawsuits for damages have long been the most effective way to make the other party take responsibility for their actions. In some instances you cannot even file a suit of this sort without naming a dollar amount for damages. So, what is wrong with his wanting compensation for pain and suffering?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Anathema be him who agrees or supports afin.

Good job Kwin.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

od ... you just don't get it, do you?

Kwin referenced getting compensation for the trouble the society may be 'putting' him through.

Completely separate from his suing for his problem as a child. NOW do you get it??

Now maybe you can get on with your life and let Kwin answer for himself. No time limit ... take as long as you want, Kwin. Or don't answer at all ... that would be telling too, after all, you started this thread so should be able to contribute.

• Odrade
    Odrade

the society putting him through pain and suffering directly relates to his speaking out about them not protecting him from child rape. It's a straight line analogy.

Haven't answered my questions... do I need to post them again?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

afin - not!

Josie

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Please do not feed the trolls.

Kwin

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL! Kwin is wiser than I. doh!

• kwintestal