It took them exactly 13 hours from the news broadcast ...

by kwintestal 73 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    she's gone for awhile

She has an excrement and has gone to the privy.

Kwin

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I luv this little guy.

• sf
    sf

~~singing loudly: when the walls go crumbling down, when the walls go rumbling, rumbling,when the walls go crumbling, crumbling dooooooooowwwwwwwnnn yea yea yea yea~~

kwin and tal, you are great inspirations.

sKally

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    she's gone for awhile

She has an excrement and has gone to the privy.

Kwin

Or maybe she's checking up on me with her friends from Hamilton. Anyway, got to go buy groceries so catch y'all later. Y'know, I just though I'd let AFIN know this ahead of time so she doesn't get the idea that I'm refusing to respond to her. Kwin

• Netty
    Netty

Shes gone? Just when I was going to ask Kwin and Joy if they didnt mind if I fed her anyway.

a whole box of chocolate laxatives I have in my medicine cabinet.

Darn!

• avishai
    avishai

Be careful kwin, I'm serious. Religious fanatics can be unbalanced and violent and she has at the very least made a veiled threat. Some of these folks would feel "justified" in coming after you. After all, the WTS does say the only reason we don't kill apostates is because the law says we can't, but we would if we could.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

They cant come after him, the poor guy works 50 hours a week on a bus - theyve gotta find him first.

Jeez all power to you Kwin, no-one has the right to make you justify yourself, or make any personal comments about your circumstances - you are the victim here. I dont remember reading anywhere that said genuine victims of abuse may only be tax payers.

Youve got an army of sympathisers and supporters here - the fact that I am in a completely diferent country, and therefore of no practical use to you is besides the point...

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

To Spy Fin,

If you could somehow make Kwin to look like the bad guy, that sure would deflect any guilt from Mommy Tower, now wouldn't it? It's not working. You're grasping for straws. Anyone with any common sense can see what you're about. Why won't you, Afin, tell us where you work? Could it be for Mommy?

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I shouldn't make a comment to AFIN because she apparently can't respond. But if she can at least read this, you're the perfect example of what I posted. Letting your fanatical need to keep your precious cult on its high pedestal, drive you to delude yourself and impugn ignoble motives on the real victims.

You make me puke.

P.S. Guess what, I once went to a Hamilton congregation too. In fact, I can still socialize with a few circles of jws there and have a rather good standing among them. Maybe even better than yours. Point is: Be careful not to make any slanderous or libelous statements about Kwin up there. There may be a witness to it. The kind you may not like. Not a threat. Just some advice.

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Kudos to you Kwin!

I like the idea of getting fitted with a camera/microphone if you do meet with them! I laughed at Clive Thomas' comment about the "learning pains" the org. has faced in regards to child abuse (CBC-Fifth Estate program) when I remember all the Catholic priest jokes JW's used to enjoy so much!

Hit them in their pocketbook if you can. It's seems to be the only place where they feel pain.

W.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit