Apostates commit the unforgivable sin and will NOT be resurrected.

by gumby 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Yeah I'm shaking in my boots too. I remember vividly one day sitting in a meeting and looking around and thinling theres no way I'd want to spend an eternity with these people and be ruled over by a wacko org.

[PSSST! Hey Potleg!]

Is that when they took ya to the Library and broke your leg?

Annie

• Honesty
    Honesty

Here's my answer to the WTBTS....

Dear Governing Body of Apostate Jehovah's Witnesses:

Thank you for your sincere concern regarding my everlasting life. However, I am not in the least bit concerned about my future because I have received a promise from a God who is so much more than your petty, ineffectual and hateful god. I am more concerned about your future due to the apostate doctrines you have been publishing for over 100 years. I suggest you thoroughly examine the following scriptures before you make any more wild assertions regarding anyone who disagrees with your blasphemous and apostate doctrines:

*** Rbi8 Matthew 10:32-33 ***

32 “Everyone, then, that confesses union with me before men, I will also confess union with him before my Father who is in the heavens; 33 but whoever disowns me before men, I will also disown him before my Father who is in the heavens.

*** Rbi8 Luke 12:8-9 ***

8 “I say, then, to YOU, Everyone that confesses union with me before men, the Son of man will also confess union with him before the angels of God. 9 But he that disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God.

*** Rbi8 1 John 2:23 ***

23 Everyone that denies the Son does not have the Father either. He that confesses the Son has the Father also.

*** Rbi8 Romans 10:8-9 ***

9 For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.

*** Rbi8 Romans 8:38-39 ***

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers 39 nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God’s love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Sincerely,

Bob Evans

Walland, TN.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Nothin' like the WT-BATS beatin' their dead "whores", eh, Gumbunny?

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Remember..the WTBTS is not Christian... read enough literature and they just about admit to that.

New name....Jehoober's CHRISTIAN Witnesses....

Funny thing is that when I started "studying" with the Dubs in 1983... there was an APOSTATE group with that name and the Dubs were ADAMANT they were not "christian witnesses"...

Flip-flop...

u/d (of the whatever class)

• gumby
    gumby

Potleg.....you mean you'd have a hard time pickin fruit and takin walks down cobblestone paths with sheep and lions......and watchin the brothers in their plaid shirts on ladders building houses all day long?

Greendawn.....eternal damnation is only a scare tactic when you believe all your family and friends will be alive but you'll be dead. Many people believe this life is it and they except it as life with no undue fear involved. It's a way of disfellowshipping you even in the grave. If Russell was smart....he woulda cashed in on the hellfire doctrine. Being burned forever is much worse than dying and feeling no pain or having consciousness. Maybe as a last ditch effort to save the crumbling tower....they'll get New Light and teach there really is a hell.

Frannie, the only dead whore they like to0 beat up us that little slut..... Babylon the Great. Her beatings seem to have mader her flourish!

Gumby

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, the only dead whore they like to0 beat up us that little slut..... Babylon the Great. Her beatings seem to have mader her flourish!

That's whutum talkin' 'bout, Gumbuddy.

Frannie

• greendawn
    greendawn

Gumpy it's correct that the eternal death concept is not as bad as the eternal hell doctrine but it is still quite dreadful to think about an everlasting extiction something the GB use to persuade the dubs to forego blood transfusions and die, imagine what it takes, what sort of terrible punishment, to overcome the survival instinct.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit